Jump to content Jump to content

F2 2020 sunken driver character in pre-qualy cutscenes

Yes, you read it right 🙂 In pre qualy cutscenes, the driver character is sunken to the bottom of the car so it is not visible at all. You can see the top of the helmet from a higher angle.  F2 2019 and F1 2020 cutscenes are fine.

IMG_20210122_201855_1.jpg

IMG_20210122_202009.jpg

IMG_20210122_202011_1.jpg

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

That's because it's not been fixed.

No ****. I know it is not a game breaking thing at all and I can live with that, but come on. If I pay full price for a game, I expect someone else do the beta testing. You know, the one who got paid for it. I know devs are lazy these days and players are "forced" to report bugs if they want the best experience for their money, but it's simply not their job to do. So your welcome.

11 minutes ago, Balazsryche said:

No ****. I know it is not a game breaking thing at all and I can live with that, but come on. If I pay full price for a game, I expect someone else do the beta testing. You know, the one who got paid for it. I know devs are lazy these days and players are "forced" to report bugs if they want the best experience for their money, but it's simply not their job to do. So your welcome.

I did the beta testing. I don’t recall this being something that was apparent.

In actual fact the beta testers did a solid job and found many defects.

15 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I did the beta testing. I don’t recall this being something that was apparent.

In actual fact the beta testers did a solid job and found many defects.

So does the community 😉 I just wanted to help and remind you guys after two months, in case you may forgot it. It shouldn't be too hard to make it right since all other similar animations are fine. But I guess it's only me who bothered by this at all, and obviously that's not enough. See you in F1 2021. 😴

11 hours ago, Balazsryche said:

So does the community 😉 I just wanted to help and remind you guys after two months, in case you may forgot it. It shouldn't be too hard to make it right since all other similar animations are fine. But I guess it's only me who bothered by this at all, and obviously that's not enough. See you in F1 2021. 😴

It is logged with the developers. You'll just have to be patient or accept it might not be fixed.

Let’s be real, there’s probably quite a list with fixes to do for the developers, so it’s all about priorities and resources.

I can imagine that this close to the release of the next game only high priority things will be fixed. Sure, such a glitch could have been fixed already, but since it isn’t it’s better to have realistic expectations.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

It is logged with the developers. You'll just have to be patient or accept it might not be fixed.

For sure I'll accept it. 2 months passed since I first reported it so I don't think it will be fixed and as BarryB said we are very close to the next game. What I can't accept is a scornful (I don't even know the right word in English) and so obvious reply when I just try to help. Next time I won't bother to report so minor glitches, just not worth it. 🤐 Like I said, move on to F1 2021... 

• Administrator

Hi @Balazsryche

Thanks for your report. To update a little here, with the cycle of support for F1 2020 coming towards its conclusion (we do have more patches on the way, but will only be few), realistically, a fix for this is currently not a part of the immediate plans. However, we have noted and completed a report on this issue, and this is something we will test for correct implementation for any future unconfirmed projects.

Please don't be disheartened. Helping us find issues is always appreciated (a complete bug report is very valuable to us), and not all reported issues can make the following patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1