Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FIX] Windowed mode after alt-tab

I don't know is it just me or everyone else. But if I alt-tab to windows in game, it goes every time in windowed mode. It is frustrating every time go to settings and switch resolution back, and go to fullscreen mode..

I got windowed mode after alt+tab, but when I go back I just press alt+enter to get back to fullscreen mode B)

Alt+Enter doesn't work most of the time...game refuse to go fullscreen, even if fullscreen is selected in options and you set 1920X1080, it goes back to windowed and 1024X768. Half the time restarting game fix the issue but it's very annoying...

jayp666 said:
Alt+Enter doesn't work most of the time...game refuse to go fullscreen, even if fullscreen is selected in options and you set 1920X1080, it goes back to windowed and 1024X768. Half the time restarting game fix the issue but it's very annoying...
Just minimize and maximize again the game window, then hit ALT+enter. Should work fine.

OzoreXS said:
jayp666 said:
Just minimize and maximize again the game window, then hit ALT+enter. Should work fine.
You think I've not tried everything? My game is often in windowed mode, of course someone who really want to play the game will be dedicated 100% to try fixing the issue right in front of the entire screen. Why I did not think of this before? Of course I tried what you say, and it doesn't work, but thank you anyway. I forced fullscreen too in command line of the executable in case someone suggest it :)

Can Codies fix it so Alt+Tabbing minimizes and Alt+tabbing again returns you straight back into Fullscreen mode? There are too many hurdles to leap over to get back to it.