Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

No need for double posting. It's against forum rules. Next to this, please file a proper bug report. I will delete the other post.

Hello, devs and mods, I'm facing the same issue as many other people I already saw in forums and @tuscadomina.

Platform: Windows 10/Xbox game pass subscription

This is my bug report:

1.       The issue can be described as: Once I start the game everything loads fine until the "Communicating with online services..." screen, from here It gets stuck and I'm not able to play the game.

I can only play the game(offline) If I disconnect my Ethernet cable...

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen):

3.       Game-mode? 

Menu...

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

(See the video).

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

Every time I open the game.

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 

Yes, I have.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

No.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Note: No, I'm not facing connectivity issues with another games, and I play a lot... I tried to disable windows firewall, reset the router, turn off UPnP, added the advised inbound and outbound ports at windows firewall but nothing changes...

Thank you for your assistance, if I do not get a reply I'm creating an individual post.

Please provide some guidance to fix this issue once I've bought the game pass to play F1.

Regards, Tiago

f1screen.png

Edited by LordSticky
misspelling