Jump to content Jump to content

DR2.today - Community Challenges Hub

I have recently launched a new website for browsing Dirt Rally 2.0 community challenge leaderboards. Please check it out at https://dr2.today

Currently on this website you can:

• view ongoing daily, weekly and monthly community challenges and their itineraries
  • browse past challenges and their leaderboards
  • enter your RaceNet name to see the list of challenges you have entered and find which position you have finished at

More features are planned, including filtering by nationality, detailed driver statistics and more!

579886975_ScreenShot2021-01-23at17_38.17-fullpage.thumb.png.1565ece7e94bb9ce314304d86c275d17.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2
  • Social Media & Community Team
16 hours ago, gedazz said:

Good idea, having Twitter announcements could be fun.

Regarding Bonus challenges... any hopes we could have them available at https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/community-events (or at least the API)? :classic_rolleyes:

I could ask but knowing how the website gets updated I imagine it'll be very low down the priority list.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I shall use my first post on this forum to say:

Thanks! 

The "My Challenges" tab is very useful, along with the percentage in the "My rank" row. I can now easily check by what margin I suck. 🙂

It would be nice if my time (+difference) was included in that view as well. 

• Like 1

Thanks @floydferrera! I'm happy to hear that.

Regarding your feedback:

It would be nice if my time (+difference) was included in that view as well.  

Which view do you mean exactly?

You can find your time and difference at the bottom at the leaderboard.

1314338664_Screenshot2021-02-19at20_21_21.thumb.png.9477c34bf0c5e430b316482819f56b75.png

Do you mean something like this?

1691908009_Screenshot2021-02-19at20_25_05.thumb.png.5175c3e422b4c920fac800321b59aefa.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made an account just to give you a big thumbs up for making this site! It makes it SO much easier to view my results and helps keep me motivated to keep improving.

One feature that I would appreciate is on the My Challenges page, to be able to see a quick-glance summary of my result on the right, maybe my rank or percentile, and it could be colored green -> red based on the result.

Thank you very much for making this!

• Like 1

Thanks for the site, very well done. Hopefully, I will have my name in some of them soon.

Is there any way to view your times from within the game championship? Is there a website for this, or is this something you could do? 

@Evaredyv2 You mean single player championships? If so, I don't know, sorry. I'm working with whatever is available at https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com.

@subssubs I have added a new column to "My Challenges" page (no colors yet though). Let me know what you think! 😃

DR2_today_-_Dirt_Rally_2_0_community_challenge_leaderboards-3.thumb.png.0482f40e3d2f5deeebc525b66cc40de9.png

On an unrelated note, the site is now also tracking DNF status. The challenge page displays the number and percentage of drivers who finished without crashing.

DR2_today_-_Dirt_Rally_2_0_community_challenge_leaderboards-2.thumb.png.54609959bc4bc1a4e4a735f16d1f9405.png

On 1/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, PJTierney said:

Have you considered making some way that a Discord or Twitter message is sent whenever a new event begins?

Coming back to this, I could do with a Discord bot that points out when new challenges are live.

If it could be done with a webhook that's the best option 🙂 

On 4/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, PJTierney said:

Coming back to this, I could do with a Discord bot that points out when new challenges are live.

If it could be done with a webhook that's the best option 🙂 

@PJTierney Got it working! How about this format?

763428875_Screenshot2021-04-13at19_10_55.png.e5760b2c876f9f161f339107ae5ae849.png

Are you okay PM'ing me your webhook URL?

Almost spot on 🙂 

I'd put a separator between the class and the challenge name and trim the location name, like this:

R2 • Daily Challenge • [flag]

I'd also remove the "new challenges are available" line as I'll name the bot accordingly 😉  

Gimme another look at the output and I'll make a webhook.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Great website, very helpful.

If I could make a suggestion, having the weather conditions on the itineraries for challenges would be helpful in setting up mock challenges for practice.

thanks

Edited by 801pel
typo