Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PVP Rallycross Test Sign Up

Hi all,

As promised on the DiRT Show we're looking for people to join us for some PVP Rallycross testing this week.

We need people who will be available in the evening for a few hours to help us stress test the lobby system, have some fun and put the game through its paces.

So if you're available in the evenings (UK time) this week and potentially at the weekend post up below and I'll start adding people into the test group. Don't worry if you don't get in at first, we'll be starting small and expanding the group out as we go. 

Hello,

I would like to help, by testing online collisions with walls and other cars :)

It's likely I won't be able to commit to all evenings, but will certainly try! :)

Summer time and a uni student. Not much better to do that multiplayer testing :) Plenty of previous experience online with racing sims/ games. Might be of use :)

Week and weekend. Tonight is the only time I might not be available for a bit.

I'm free this week, so I can help test some stuff out, if I am needed, would say I am pretty experienced on Online racing games such as the F1 games, since 2010

Im available for coming month, work ends on friday and will have few weeks before uni starts again. So sign me up!