Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PVP Rallycross Test Sign Up

Seems like i didnt get in   =( Well, hoping for online multiplayer ASAP, gone thru Everything rallycross...need multiplayer....

OzoreXS said:
And you think thats fast? LOL , sir, LOL

The AI is like running against a snail... Thats not a reference and, of course, not a rival.

And that time, just try to do that 10 seconds faster. then we can keep talking about.

See ya
Sorry, but your point being?

The AI is like running against a snail... Thats not a reference and, of course, not a rival.

And that time, just try to do that 10 seconds faster. then we can keep talking about.

See ya
That was a very rude statement and not very constructive to the conversation or this game.  There is no place for comments like this.

See ya
That was a very rude statement and not very constructive to the conversation or this game.  There is no place for comments like this.
Rude?
who I'm dealing with? Dysney Princesses?

When someone upload and share a video is 90% of times "look how fast I can drive", and indeed, those people can drive like hell.
But that was kinda grandma drive... and the context looks like "hey, look waht I´ve done... with VERY HARD AI...!"
Thats why I loled.

If this is not the case, then I have to apologize. Didnt meant to offend nobody.

But remember, this is a racing game. Put your feet on the ground.

OzoreXS said:
Arguriou said:
Lydden Hill, England - Clubman Circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEfbCCFxXig
Fastest Lap: 00:30.483
Race Time: 02:10:096
AI Very Hard

See ya
10 sec? So 1:59.xx Haha. Good Joke. 
Get 2.06.0xx i am sure 2.04.xx is possible but that is the Limit. (Of course without cheating!)

Knoxville said:
Seems like i didnt get in   =( Well, hoping for online multiplayer ASAP, gone thru Everything rallycross...need multiplayer....
How do you know you didn't get in? The testing hasn't started properly yet.

piotrek84 said:
OzoreXS said:
Arguriou said:
Lydden Hill, England - Clubman Circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEfbCCFxXig
Fastest Lap: 00:30.483
Race Time: 02:10:096
AI Very Hard

See ya
10 sec? So 1:59.xx Haha. Good Joke. 
Get 2.06.0xx i am sure 2.04.xx is possible but that is the Limit. (Of course without cheating!)

I did a 2.04.0** last night, and I know I am not the fastest one out there (never been higher than 5th on the daily event). I would also guess that there are time to find by 'exploiting' the game by using higher gears than should be ideal to remove the time from gearshifts etc.

Knoxville said:
Testing started a few night ago with Lee already asking a few members to participate.

Knoxville said:
Testing started a few night ago with Lee already asking a few members to participate.
Yes but only for a very very small number of us. 

Every Day in the Week, available from 18.00 CET - 22.00 CET. Steam ID is cruziob. :blush: 

I'd like to throw my name in the pile as well, available whenever needed (in the US).

that_guy

@bogani @Benny795 @SkiddyMcCrash @couger1981 @Benniz @Azoresst @Arguriou @Mandula @Jepsertti and @SRS13Rastus1701
 have all been added to the test group.

If you guys all head to the super secret thread here you'll find the instructions on how to take part - Please read the very first post. All other users sorry but you won't be able to see that thread... at least I hope not :P 

@bogani @Benny795 @SkiddyMcCrash @couger1981 @Benniz @Azoresst @Arguriou @Mandula @Jepsertti and @SRS13Rastus1701
 have all been added to the test group.

If you guys all head to the super secret thread here you'll find the instructions on how to take part - Please read the very first post. All other users sorry but you won't be able to see that thread... at least I hope not :P 

Nope, we can't! (thought I'd check, just in case you left the door open)

Lee i'm gonna be around tonight, count me in as reserve in case some of the above cant make it ;)

#justsaying