Logitech G920 Tight Cornering Issues - Xbox One

After several days of tweaking the settings for my Logitech G920 in F1 2020, I feel that I have pretty much everything set perfectly but there is one issue that is causing me to lose races...and I see that a lot of people are suffering from this problem as well. I can't get my car to go through tight corners. I competed at Hungary and Spa in my last two races and absolutely tanked due to the inability to perform tight corners. I'm fine through slight corners, but my wheel doesn't seem to register something properly through tight ones (I have to go sooooo slow and it seems like my wheel just loses the ability to tell my car to turn harder). It's frustrating because I went from being awesome with the controller to this being my demise with the wheel.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue? Is this a bug or is there something very specific that I'm missing in the settings for my wheel?

Would appreciate some help here.

I remember a YouTuber in a similar case. He recommended to modify the steering saturation slider in the calibration settings. Maybe 5% will help you.

On 1/24/2021 at 10:58 PM, aalbornoz said:

I remember a YouTuber in a similar case. He recommended to modify the steering saturation slider in the calibration settings. Maybe 5% will help you.

Thanks for the comment! I did a ton of digging on a bunch of different forums and ended up figuring out the issue. Apparently, I was triggering the steering lock due to a combo of what I had my Steering Saturation and Wheel Rotation set at; this would basically cause my car to stop turning past a certain point (I don't remember ever triggering the steering lock with using a controller). Racing was a breeze last night at Monza and I ended up crushing it!

On 27/01/2021 at 12:38 AM, GoRillA18 said:

Thanks for the comment! I did a ton of digging on a bunch of different forums and ended up figuring out the issue. Apparently, I was triggering the steering lock due to a combo of what I had my Steering Saturation and Wheel Rotation set at; this would basically cause my car to stop turning past a certain point (I don't remember ever triggering the steering lock with using a controller). Racing was a breeze last night at Monza and I ended up crushing it!

What do you have your settings at?

I'm new to using a wheel and also struggling with tights, slow corners.

Steering Saturation...10

Throttle Linearity...20

Brake Saturation...70

Max Wheel Rotation...360

Set the force feedback to you liking.

Hope this helps!