Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Multiplayer] Rally Events

Because we still haven't heard about how the multiplayer its going to be( I'm not counting the league events) here are my two cents. Maybe they could add a mode like the one in Dirt 3 but with the benefits (realism) of Dirt Rally. EX.- Players start every 5 (10?) seconds between them, just for the sake of gameplay, because isn't going to be fun for everyone if you have to wait 2 or more minutes just for realism. The matches in Dirt 3 were fun and fast paced because of this, also the pressure of having someone in your tail plus the recovery penalty for going of road or even wreck your car if you are reckless.

I would rather have the ghost based multiplayer that Rallisport Challenge had, but a staggered start could be cool too.

If multi-player is just staggered starts, what's the difference to leagues now?
Dirt 3 multi-player with 20 drivers all taking off at the same time was insanely fun.

mrsnipey said:
If multi-player is just staggered starts, what's the difference to leagues now?
Dirt 3 multi-player with 20 drivers all taking off at the same time was insanely fun.

The staggered start multiplayer was also fun. When you start behind someone slower and try to pass, but they won't let you for some reason :D