Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RallyX tracks reverse layout

The problem with RX tracks in reverse is that when in reverse there's no start grid strip...
So for this to happen the tracks would need to be modified to introduce a starting grid for the reverse layout.

Reversing of RX tracks doesn't really happen in real life... While I'd welcome more tracks, I'm not convinced we should be reversing them.

i understand where GentleNameMVB is coming from, but if it was codemasters doing it then its so simple to reverse the start line. as the cars all start 4 across.

WR4ITH66 said:
i understand where GentleNameMVB is coming from, but if it was codemasters doing it then its so simple to reverse the start line. as the cars all start 4 across.
You need to modify the circuits to create a new starting area. Something that won't happen.

I think there are plenty of great circuits already on each map. No need for modifying the tracks to reverse it in my opinion :)

WR4ITH66 said:
You need to modify the circuits to create a new starting area. Something that won't happen.
And plus the license wouldn't allow it.

WR4ITH66 said:

never thinked about that fia shit lol. you got a point. rallycross in snow lost with update lol

WR4ITH66 said:

never thinked about that fia shit lol. you got a point. rallycross in snow lost with update lol