Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[BUG] Car setup lost in setup-load cycle

Hi everyone,
 If this is repost just let it sink... but I think it´s not.
I realized that during league-week-monthly events the car setups are lost if you save the game.
Once you resume the event, the car setup gets back to default, or even worse, the setup get corrupted (now I think this is fixed) and the car became almost undrivable.
But the car damage remains intact, only affects in car setup terms.
 If you are lucky and saved the event in a service area stage, you can reaload them with no problem at all.

This does not happens in career mode.

Regards

Oh, it is happening. And it ruined my 60's weekly! :neutral: 
Indeed, and its giving too much difficulty to me in the monthly event

Well, this has become very annoying.

I´m taking part in a league with a group of friends where you can enter the service area every 3 stages and you can save your progress anytime.

So whats the problem? Simple. You struggle to find a good car setup for yourself, save it and go for a run; perfect, everything goes fine. But, for any reason, you have to save your progress and quit playing. Now 2 things can happen when resume the league (league, weekly, monthly...):
1) You are on a service area, you can load your setup and theres no problem at all.
2) You are in an intermediate stage with no service area. Default setup is loaded for your car. No matter car class, type of event... and car damage will be there as the last run one.
You are obligated to run with those default car settings until reach another service area.

I insist, this never happens on career mode but leagues, weekly and monthly.

I can understand this not involve to many of you, but we are a lot of people who likes to setup the car looking for that "extra" and try to find our own comfort with the car.

Regards