Jump to content Jump to content

EGO dumper crush on startup

Alnitsa

1. When patch 1.15 came out game starts crushing on my pc, i didn't pay attention on this because i install new ssd and reinstall windows. When i download game and start i see same EGO crush. On patch 1.14 everythig works fine. I've tryed everything what i found on web, nothing help

2. PC
3. 1.15

4. Didn't matter, game won't start

5. Every time i started the game on dx11/12

6. Just start the game

7. Trying to use compability settings, change swap file, use this https://respawnfirst.com/f1-2020-ego-dumper-fix/#:~:text=Players are reporting that F1,Program Settings > Select the game

8. xbox one gamepad

9: 

EGO Dumper.txt

DxDiag.txt

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose   

• Administrator

So you've tried:

1.  Validating your Steam files for F1 2020.
  2.  Uninstalling and Reinstalling the program
  3.  Deleting the hardware_settings_config.xml file in Documents\My Games\F1 2020\hardwaresettings
  4.  Tried to start the game in Safemode?

It will be really appreciated if you can provide all of the exact methods of troubleshooting you have tried @Alnitsa so we can eliminate these options.

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

So you've tried:

1.  Validating your Steam files for F1 2020.
  2.  Uninstalling and Reinstalling the program
  3.  Deleting the hardware_settings_config.xml file in Documents\My Games\F1 2020\hardwaresettings
  4.  Tried to start the game in Safemode?

It will be really appreciated if you can provide all of the exact methods of troubleshooting you have tried @Alnitsa so we can eliminate these options.

1. yes 
2. yes
3. yes
4. yes but in safe mode it launch f1, show me black screen and ego chush 
I edit settings in nvidia control panel, delete all f1 files , reinstall game in different hdd

Archived