Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[FEATURE] Multiplayer for all modes

I'm sure this has been said plenty of times but I just wanted to post again so the devs can maybe see the demand. I saw somewhere that they still weren't decided on MP for rally and other modes. Although this game is much better than DiRT3 already, I think it's needs to take this multiplayer aspect into this game. 8 or more player MP rally (and any other future game modes) with staggered starts. Many people have friends and/or enjoy the real time player to player competition of online multiplayer. It was fun to play against friends in previous games and I think it would be the same here. Like I said this has been posted before I'm sure but just adding my request for it as well.

I'm not a fan of driving rally cross at all.
I love watching it but I hate driving it.
The maps are too small "for my liking".
And the screen shakes so much you can hardly see the road.
Obviously it's just like real life but it's not for me.

I am hanging out for multiplayer for rally, just like the old dirt 3 days.

I hope they don't just do rally cross multiplayer.
That would suck. Massively.

it ll be great if we can compete betwenn friends in online multiplayers for WRC and Hill climb mode.
Another request: for Rally cross multi: 8 players max is not enough, plz increase the number and put a choice of players number in option of the lobby  . all the time we hve problems to compete with all my friends in the same lobby, not enoough places. 
Thank you