Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] Game crashing during loading

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

F1 2020 crashes during loading from practice sessions to the data centre

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

My Team

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

Yes, I will finish practice at any track, and then during the loading back to the data centre, the game will freeze before crashing

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

This happens every time

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

I have, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, deleting the hardware settings config and then verifing the files

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

Xbox one controller, no accsessories

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

N/A

Dxdaig: attached to post

DxDiag.txt

• Administrator

How to copy your Steam save for F1 2020

1. Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
  2. Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)
  3. Right click on the 1080110 folder (this is your F1 2020 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder
  4. Copy that new zipped folder and send it to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ - remember to add a link to the thread you are talking about in the email)

Try this @MyNameIsRazer, remember to link this thread in your mail 🙂 

Archived