Jump to content Jump to content

Major Steering Wheel Issue. Steering stops mid turn for few secs. Can't shift or turn, then responds

DAL1189

Hi. 
With my DFGT the steering wheel will stop for 1, 2 or maybe even 3 seconds. If I turn my real life wheel it will not turn, if I try to shift it will not shift. This is a major game breaking bug and means I can not play the game. This has been happening since the latest patch. It only happens with  this game,. non others. If anyone has anyway to resolve this or fix this then please do tell me.
hobbsy777 said:
If you haven't already and you are on PC, only thing I can think of, is to delete your "appcache" folder from your Steam directory.
Just deleted app cache didn't make a difference. Tried the older codemasters games like F1 2013 and 2014. The steering worked perfectly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled F1. Deleted all the folders and verified the game to get a new install still happens. Deleted my save file and it still happens. I really don't want to have to un install steam.
DAL1189 said:
Hi. 
With my DFGT the steering wheel will stop for 1, 2 or maybe even 3 seconds. If I turn my real life wheel it will not turn, if I try to shift it will not shift. This is a major game breaking bug and means I can not play the game. This has been happening since the latest patch. It only happens with  this game,. non others. If anyone has anyway to resolve this or fix this then please do tell me.
Utilize wheel default profile inside f1 2015 and if you customize the profile DONT utilize keyboard only wheel buttons to move into screens

Archived