Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 - Network Audio Not Working

Huff1989

Hi CM/Game Players

I've been using the F1 games on PS4 for a number of years and never experienced issues with multiplayer network comms with other players. Since moving onto 2020 a number of months ago my mic has never worked on any multiplayer config (i have tried multiple headsets) and only VERY rarely will I hear another online player communicate - maybe one in ten races. Is there a known issue with this feature that I have missed?

I'm using high speed fibre optic so there are no issues with my connectivity

Appreciate any feedback

I remember the game used to display a message saying it would only connect you to other players that have a good connection to you for voice chat, I dont see it anymore because I use the party chat. Maybe the terms for matching are stricter this year? Who knows.

15 hours ago, Huff1989 said:

Hi CM/Game Players

I've been using the F1 games on PS4 for a number of years and never experienced issues with multiplayer network comms with other players. Since moving onto 2020 a number of months ago my mic has never worked on any multiplayer config (i have tried multiple headsets) and only VERY rarely will I hear another online player communicate - maybe one in ten races. Is there a known issue with this feature that I have missed?

I'm using high speed fibre optic so there are no issues with my connectivity

Appreciate any feedback

Please post the issue as a bug report, thanks.

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

• BarryBL changed the title to PS4 - Network Audio Not Working

Archived