Jump to content Jump to content

So I’ve been having this issue on Xbox series x since I got it for Christmas

CNSPEED66

this is what’s happening I would like a fix as it’s unplayable right now it’s a digital copy of f1 2020 on Xbox series x this happens in real time in races time trial and in every other mode but the best example is in replay cam with multi coloured pixels popping up and black waves covering the cars I would appreciate a fix as i can’t play the game at the moment thanks it also happens in all weather as well.

8397EAFC-33BD-4F8E-9523-69163A49B8A1.png

29 minutes ago, CNSPEED66 said:

this is what’s happening I would like a fix as it’s unplayable right now it’s a digital copy of f1 2020 on Xbox series x this happens in real time in races time trial and in every other mode but the best example is in replay cam with multi coloured pixels popping up and black waves covering the cars I would appreciate a fix as i can’t play the game at the moment thanks it also happens in all weather as well.

8397EAFC-33BD-4F8E-9523-69163A49B8A1.png

You need to complete a bug report with as much detail as possible please to get this looked into.

This is also not a gameplay issue, it is a Systems one.

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

Archived