Sign in to follow this  

Dirty Cars

One of the little known features of GRID was that if you didn't wash your car, it became more resistant to damage at the expense of being a bit slower. Especially useful for DD cars. Will GRID Autosport have this too?

Never, never wash your Jupiter!!!! Or it will end up like this after a wash.  :-O

If want to ruin a toughen up 3000 mile Jupiter, just take it to the car wash!!!!

In GRID 2, the Jupiter did not toughen up like we saw in GRID 1, so I doubt we will see the cars toughen up after putting a 1000 miles on them.

I never new that for a good bit while playing Grid. A really nice feature that I figured out when I was wondering why my BMW 320 Touring Car was so scratched after being used so much lol.  :))

One of the little known features of GRID was that if you didn't wash your car, it became more resistant to damage at the expense of being a bit slower. Especially useful for DD cars. Will GRID Autosport have this too?

I hope not because it sounds ridiculous if true.

Well I think the part about it being dirty and reducing speed slightly is logical but the damage side of it is just silly. There is a reason the Fomrula 1 teams and the like make their cars so clean and shinny.

chen255 said:

I hope not because it sounds ridiculous if true.
It was definitely the case in GRID.