Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Okay i am posting this because of my girlfriend her f1 2020. Her game has a glitch wich make her use too much fuel. Or her fuell is going down way to fast. She has raced in our f1 league. And on friday we race f2 cars. Her f2 car runs out of fuell. A f2 car! You cant manage the fuel so how can she run out of fuel? Can anybody help. We have reinstalled the game and we even deleted all save files while reinstalling it again. But still the same bug or glitch. How do you even call it. If someone has a idea how to fix this, that would be great.

20210205_183152.jpg

20210205_183148.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. No error codes, the problem is that her fuel goes down to fast. Even in f2. I tried myself and with a normal f2 race, 2 lapa till the end her fuell is empty.
  • Platform. Ps4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) latest version. But this has been going on since she got the game. 2 updates ago i think. So no update caused this
  • Game-mode? Every, online, granprix. All the same
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes if she drives a f2 race she will end with no fuel with 1 or 2 laps to go
  • How do you make the problem happen? Just to drive, the fuel will be gone
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Reinstalling the game 3 times. Deleting users who had dlc content. Deleting save files. Everything.
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) ps4 controller
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  The screenshots are profided at the first post.
  • Like 1

So to be clear @jefdan9598 all you are doing is driving the F2 2020 DAMS as Dan Ticktum at Singapore in a 17 lap race? (This is the example in the screenshot.)

• Thanks 1

Replicated.

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

F2 2020 Dan Ticktum is projected out of fuel 13 laps into a 17 lap race. No way to adjust fuel load (by design). No way to save fuel (by design).

BGGV-TJGV-HMET-DHGE

20210208103607_1.thumb.jpg.8e16c06f3f7dd055dc4aeff0b97f2ae2.jpg

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

Grand Prix (F2 2020) Standard settings, video below.

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

Yes, 1 attempt.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

I think it's safe to say it would happen every time.

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 

No.

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Doesn't seem relevant.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

DxDiag.txt

midsessionsave.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @steviejay69. To clarify, Sprint or Feature race, and race distance if poss? Couldn't replicate my side on first test

2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks @steviejay69. To clarify, Sprint or Feature race, and race distance if poss? Couldn't replicate my side on first test

Feature 50%, 17 laps. It's in the video when rendered. It doesn't seem to matter which mode Standard or Casual.

Just now, jefdan9598 said:

@steviejay69 you got the same issue, wow! Didnt think anyone else had this issue, thanks for reporting aswell!

It would appear to be gameplay as it was replicated cross platform, thanks for highlighting!