Sign in to follow this  

auto acceleration not working properly

sometimes several times in a single lap the acceleration doesnt start immediately after releasing the break or even just stops out of the blue, most of the time on the corner exit, this did not happen on my s20+ only since I bought Samsung s21+

I don't know about auto acceleration.  Perhaps it occurs on parts of the track where the AI is programmed to be off the throttle?  That would be odd, though, on corner exit if you're on the correct line with the correct exit speed.  To me, the less assists, the better (and the faster).  

yeah I have no assists at all, and this only started with the new phone, maybe its missing optimization, but its really frustrating, you release the brake and the nothing happens, sometimes spit second but now in China twice in S3 for a prolonged period of time, I'll try to reinstall the game

oh and i've just realized I've recently became beta user so that might be the problem, will try to reinstall the public (non-beta version)

so it still happens after reinstall and leaving the beta, its costing a lot of laptime when there is a engine cut on corner exit for no reason ( I don't mean penalty) but the car is not accelerating despite being on tarmac and not brakes are applied, its lasts up to 2 seconds

I’ve been experiencing sudden power loss akin to corner cut penalties albeit it lasts only a quick couple of seconds. Enough to lose me races. Didn’t monitor for which races or tracks but I’m sure there was no corner cut and on full tarmac. 
iPhone user so don’t think it’s a phone issue. 

Maybe today's maintenance will help with this and other problems reported recently.  Earlier today, in two different duels at Spa, one opponent rolled forward before the start and vaulted four other cars into the air (I've never had a clearer path to P1 when the lights went out) and another opponent won every sector while finishing more than four seconds behind me on the qualifying clock, but I "won" the duel.  Bizarre stuff.  

so the game seems smoother in terms of FPS, and even the handling seems more smooth, possibly the for the same reason, volume fluctuation seems to be gone, but the engine not starting on corner exit after releasing the brake is back in style, lost two duels just because of that back to back, I will create a new post on this