Jump to content Jump to content

Game crashes during Online Races (every Race) F12020

Nasher23

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose. You may also want to add some detail here, things such as online connectivity settings, platform, DXDiag too. Does the game work okay in offline modes? (N.B - I've hidden your second comment, as it is not relevant to your issue)

oof.

I dont get the point what makes it so difficult for you to open my crashlog and analyse it! -.-

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy and paste your answers into the below template to tell us about your issue. Please check the Bug Reporting Rules here before you start your report.

Also try here for common troubleshooting tips that might help you out!

• The Game is crashing in every single Online Race with 25% or 50% distance. No specific trigger. BUT the G29 get's forced to steer completly to the left when crashing. Like with maximum force but very slowly. Like in slow-mo
  • Platform - PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - 1.15
  • Game-mode? - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? - Yes in EVERY SINGLE MULTIPLAYER RACE! (25%/50% - 100% not tested) -.-
  • How do you make the problem happen? - not specifi, sometimes in Time trail also, but it doesnt seems to have an clear trigger event. It's absolutly random.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  - Everything what i could do from here - Just analyse the crashlog please!?
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Logitech G29 - Logitech G502 H - Logitech G432 - G.Skill ripjaws Keyboard
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  -.-

A lot of our Patch Updates and fixes come directly from completed forum bug reports, and providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

On 2/13/2021 at 3:21 PM, Nasher23 said:

oof.

I dont get the point what makes it so difficult for you to open my crashlog and analyse it! -.-

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy and paste your answers into the below template to tell us about your issue. Please check the Bug Reporting Rules here before you start your report.

Also try here for common troubleshooting tips that might help you out!

• The Game is crashing in every single Online Race with 25% or 50% distance. No specific trigger. BUT the G29 get's forced to steer completly to the left when crashing. Like with maximum force but very slowly. Like in slow-mo
  • Platform - PC
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - 1.15
  • Game-mode? - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? - Yes in EVERY SINGLE MULTIPLAYER RACE! (25%/50% - 100% not tested) -.-
  • How do you make the problem happen? - not specifi, sometimes in Time trail also, but it doesnt seems to have an clear trigger event. It's absolutly random.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue  - Everything what i could do from here - Just analyse the crashlog please!?
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Logitech G29 - Logitech G502 H - Logitech G432 - G.Skill ripjaws Keyboard
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  -.-

A lot of our Patch Updates and fixes come directly from completed forum bug reports, and providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.

Update the game to 1.16.

Please try using a different USB port for the G29, (I recommend you use a motherboard USB 2.0 port, not a front port or USB 3.0 port, please also do not use USB hubs, powered or passive)

Include a dxdiag and make and model of your motherboard if it is not in the output.

Consider including detail of how you have devices connected to USB (especially other controllers like gamepads)

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Update the game to 1.16.

Please try using a different USB port for the G29, (I recommend you use a motherboard USB 2.0 port, not a front port or USB 3.0 port, please also do not use USB hubs, powered or passive)

Include a dxdiag and make and model of your motherboard if it is not in the output.

Consider including detail of how you have devices connected to USB (especially other controllers like gamepads)

I've already tried to use all available USB-Ports on my System. Usb 2.0 and 3.0 too ...

DxDiag.txt

• Administrator

Hi @Nasher23,

In the 'troubleshooting' section of the bug report, adding what you have attempted will be more useful for us to offer solutions for you. I understand your frustration, but adding 'everything', doesn't cover specifics. Can you also add a report code from your attempt, found at the bottom left of the screen when you are in session.

If you are running a Firewall, ensure it is set to allow the game to communicate on the following ports for both inbound and outbound traffic: TCP and UDP port 3074.

Does the game run as designed when you remove the wheel? Can you try and run a Unranked session with a controller or keyboard and see if you run into the same crash.

13 minutes ago, Nasher23 said:

I've already tried to use all available USB-Ports on my System. Usb 2.0 and 3.0 too ...

DxDiag.txt

Motherboard is B450 TOMAHAWK MAX?

UEFI 3.7 with AGESA 1.0.0.6

Looks like you are connecting to TV and secondary monitor, choose one.

The only USB ports I can recommend for the wheel are the one under the PS/2 connector.

Is there a reason you neglect the on-board audio?

1 minute ago, steviejay69 said:

Yea it is the B450 T M

And yes i am running three screens on the Card. It works perfectly on several other Games... And one is set as Main Screen.

Does it come up with an ego dumper crash message??
If so do this bud, it worked for me on Saturday

Open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Select the game. Make the following changes.

Image Sharpening – Off
Low Latency Mode – Off
Power Management – Prefer Maximum Performance
Texture filtering – Quality – Performance
Threaded Optimization – On

1 minute ago, Sabz said:

Does it come up with an ego dumper crash message?? - Yes it does.
If so do this bud, it worked for me on Saturday

Open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Select the game. Make the following changes.

Image Sharpening – Off
Low Latency Mode – Off
Power Management – Prefer Maximum Performance
Texture filtering – Quality – Performance
Threaded Optimization – On

- Okay, i'll try that too.

14 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

The only USB ports I can recommend for the wheel are the one under the PS/2 connector. - Thx for that also - it's just super annoying to try all ports and stuff when the Game sometimes is just crashing in lap 25 ... Means it is extremely time expansive.

Is there a reason you neglect the on-board audio? - Well i was using my Soundsystem which is connected to the TV Screen. Otherwise i am using the G432 (which caused a couple problems on other Games).

Archived