Jump to content Jump to content

how to increase speed in f1 2020

Hi all, 

I'm new to this community and had a question regarding f1 2020. I know I am really dumb so if someone could help me out it would be great! So my question was how to go over 200km/h to 300+ in the game? My car maxes out at 200 at the 8th gear. Does anyone have a way I can change it to 300?

7 hours ago, iloveF12021 said:

Hi all, 

I'm new to this community and had a question regarding f1 2020. I know I am really dumb so if someone could help me out it would be great! So my question was how to go over 200km/h to 300+ in the game? My car maxes out at 200 at the 8th gear. Does anyone have a way I can change it to 300?

TRLCocpitless just raced on you tube using about £ 3000 of driving simulation equipment in Kiddie winkie cam and that is your first port of call ,the T  cam view means that you can see all the apexes about 500 metres in front of you so driving round the circuit is Childs play  this immediately makes you have an extra 300 horse power over driving in the old fashioned way that Formula one drivers used to drive in at the last GP of 2020 The FIA are currently looking into it and are in Talks with F1 bosses to try and ban the drivers from driving while sitting in the seat and seeing if they can't persuade them to drive from the more conventional driving position sat in a saddle astride the rear engine cover just behind the cars lifting point where apparently it makes it safer to drive as the driver has a better view of the road ahead but while this is thought to be imminent those who were hoping to see the drivers wearing  a variety of ornamental spurs on their boots may have to wait a few seasons yet as there  has been insufficient test data received yet in relation to these.

You're next port of call is the set up of the car which if you want speed will be found by using the fastest driver in time trials set up at the track that you want to be fast at , you will benefit from using various cheat modes as well  such as braking assist etc to help get round the track without crashing out when you reach the higher speeds Take note that you may find it necessary to invest in a 6 point racing harness  I think OMP do one for a 3 seater settee as even though its just a simulation you will probably find your hitting around 10G while cornering using their set ups. You have been warned .

You will find a steering wheel FFB set up that has very little in the way of actual effects is desirable  as they will get in the way of you going fast . Go to YouTube and you can find setups that the Top E Sport drivers use ,  they drive around while using an AI 110 ultimate setting as if ordinary people like us are driving with the AI set to minus 110 Worst and so you obviously should look to their settings if you want more speed.

That's about it really no one is going to want to give away all their secrets of how they get to drive so fast obviously but the above points are something to work on in order to attain higher speeds. Hope you find some of that useful.    Regards.

Edited by Exasperated
  • Like 1