• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Social Media & Community Team
9 minutes ago, p622r said:

I have requested access twice.

Why I can't sign in?

Requesting doesn't guarantee access.

The RaceNet team will accept more players as they expand the beta, add features and seek to gather more data.

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, p622r said:

What do I have to do to get it?

Wait.

It's been a while since I got an update, but last I checked the most recent phase of development focused on getting in more players from DIRT 5.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello, will it finally repair the racenet server which still has not worked on R2 for 2 weeks?

ha no no no its a fake ?

RaceNet will return

We're down for a little maintenance and should be back shortly 

1 week..!!not work...

• PJTierney changed the title to RaceNet Beta (DiRT Rally Stat Tracking Website) • Now in Beta
  • 2 months later...

Question regarding this new racenet site. To log in to the new racenet site, you use a EA Sports username and password. That's fine, I have an account from many years ago. Once in you can click to view "friends". I have none. However in reality on my old Racenet account through Codemasters I had about 100+... Should I be expecting all the friends from the old friend list on the DR2.0 site to appear here?

Could this be because:

None of the previous friends from Codemasters Racenet have signed up to the new EA Sports Racenet (Very unlikely)

My email address is different for my EA Sports account and my Codemasters account

Either way, it seems in some way that the old codemasters Racenet should be linked to the new EA Sports Racenet, and for myself it's not worked. Is it the case that we all start from scratch with a friends list now?

I think Friends Lists have to be built from scratch as EA's system is different. One notable benefit is that by being EA Friends with somebody you can cross-play into their races in games like GRID Legends and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered, and more games in the future.

It seems to be like Beefcote described it. This has lead to a situation where the new RaceNet shows your EA friends and your old RaceNet don't carry over to it. Old RaceNet still shows your old friends. Not that this is a big issue as at least I've found the friends feature in RaceNet a bit useless (can't say how it was for earlier F1 and Grid games), but it can be an issue if someone adds people to their DR2 clubs with the "invite friends" feature which shows the old RaceNet friends.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, nPiipo said:

It seems to be like Beefcote described it. This has lead to a situation where the new RaceNet shows your EA friends and your old RaceNet don't carry over to it. Old RaceNet still shows your old friends. Not that this is a big issue as at least I've found the friends feature in RaceNet a bit useless (can't say how it was for earlier F1 and Grid games), but it can be an issue if someone adds people to their DR2 clubs with the "invite friends" feature which shows the old RaceNet friends.

Hi @nPiipo, yes what you've said is correct. The accounts couldn't be migrated over, despite our best efforts. In light of the fact that we were still in beta, and considering that future titles will likely include cross-play, we thought it best to implement it sooner rather than later.

• Like 2