Jump to content Jump to content

New Thrustmaster wheel Apr 2021 with display, LED etc

Still utter garbage on the Xbox. Duplicate pointless buttons, all the dials are just duplicate d pads which are useless for mapping obviously as they would do all the same stuff so they would conflict in binding, also x2 A buttons x Y buttons. Pointless

Also in the manual it states the car damage screen, car temperature screen and car wear screen etc are only available in NATIVE mode which only works on PC/PS4/5 not Xbox. For Xbox it says "Fewer telemetry settings are displayed (with sometimes less accuracy) and data display is subject to latency"

Ferrari_SF1000E_F1-2020_XBOX-Native_mapping.png

Edited by TomAAA
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
On 4/22/2021 at 12:44 PM, SignoreA said:

Here you can order it:
https://www.office-partner.de/thrustmaster-formula-wheel-add-on-ferrari-sf1000-edition-15907698

There are a few in stock.

Got mine today... awesome.

EDIT: I did order mine on Amazon.de and it will arrive on the 7th of May 2021.

For the Ps5 users: are you able to re-map the 2 clutch pedals?

Edited by GioProductions

9 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

I am wondering if it will be shipped at the end of Aug 2021 as that was the Worldwide release date (Asia in May) or sooner.

I did order mine on Amazon.de but not sure when i will receive it. Will have to wait and see

Ordered it Tuesday on office-partner.de and it arrived today with DHL.

So i think you should cancel the Amazon order and get it form there 😉

• Like 1

mine arrives direct from thrustmaster tomorrow, much excite :classic_biggrin:

the way they worded their tweet lead most to believe the 1000 had to be ordered direct from them (myself included) but they did have some resellers that had them available too 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:31 AM, TomAAA said:

Sad... Just sad.

Still utter garbage on the Xbox. Duplicate pointless buttons, all the dials are just duplicate d pads which are useless for mapping obviously as they would do all the same stuff so they would conflict in binding, also x2 A buttons x Y buttons. Pointless

Also in the manual it states the car damage screen, car temperature screen and car wear screen etc are only available in NATIVE mode which only works on PC/PS4/5 not Xbox. For Xbox it says "Fewer telemetry settings are displayed (with sometimes less accuracy) and data display is subject to latency"

Ferrari_SF1000E_F1-2020_XBOX-Native_mapping.png

so i may have found a bug to do with Flag LED'S but need others to confirm the same behaviour

so when yellow flags are shwon in game i  am currently only getting 2 flag LED's iluminating the upper one on either side, is this the same for anyone else with this rim?

i am on PC and using the native mode

the RPM LED's work perfect and only display what that car uses an dthe drs indicates in the sam eplace too but the flag leds i think are not working right in the game.

Edited by cearp8858
Posted (edited)

I like the Ferrari SF1000, i were able to map the buttons/paddle/shifters at my taste.

The only think i don't see working for me on the Ps5, is DRS Led light, when i have DRS available, no light will come on on the wheel.

And for me, the "yellow" LED warning light on the wheel are more Orange then yellow. 

Edited by GioProductions

I will get one as soon as it's possible to actually get hold of one from a site where I know what I'm doing. The german sites listed earlier weren't an option when I don't understand the language one bit.