Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

Go to solution Solved by PJTierney,
Message added by PJTierney

DO THIS BEFORE POSTING

Check your own devices and/or internet connection first, restart your router etc.

Check if SteamPlayStation Network or Xbox Live are down.

HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE

Copy this and use it as a template (delete/replace whatever you don't need):

• Platform: Steam / PlayStation / Xbox
  • Place where error was encountered: Events / Clubs / Time Trial
  • Kind of error: "Server refused connection attempt" / "Error code ending in 55-58" 

No additional details, comments or screenshots are required unless we ask for them.

You can also try emailing the above to custservice@codemasters.com

This thread is not for one-to-one support, but rather to make Support aware of any potential server issues.

A report doesn't mean an immediate investigation will take place, however if there are multiple reports in a short time period then it's a sign that something is happening and info will be passed on to Support who will handle things accordingly.

If you're on Windows 7 and experiencing an error ending in 58-58, update your security settings.

10 minutes ago, Johnnnn said:

Should I try it after two days of inactivity? If everybody already moved to other games there is a chance I guess.

I just got off playing and it was fine and no connection issues. But it seems like some people still have issues but its worth a try.

• Thanks 1

Today when I played from 19:30 to about 22h'ish by doing all dailys and a weekly event, connection was much better than in the last few days. 👌

Some time later, maybe after 1h-1h:30m, it got a bit slower uploading results after finishing stages, but still acceptable.

Steam/Portugal

Edited by AlleyViper

It's working great in Central USA on Xbox One now. Thank you!

Update: It's slow again.

21 April 2020: The RaceNet server communication issues continue and are making it very difficult to enjoy the game. These issues go back to at least 07 April 2020

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Update
12 hours ago, Droges said:

Why did i continue my monthly!??   This is BS. I bought this game 2. I see zero improvement. East coast, canada

Servers great tonight.  I was overly harsh, espically considering all that is going on in the world.  I am sorry,  I just havent played dirt2 in awhile so was disappointed with the trouble i had in the last few days.  I thought it was my xbox at begining.  

Anyway best rally game by far imo. Great work.  Bring some puddles & potholes like old RBR n i say u have it all.   I think the muddy rain tracks should leave a very noticeable trail, however i know super hardpack, there wouldnt be much.  

sorry for not being more supportive. Curious what the fix was? Another load server? Thnks

• PJTierney changed the title to DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity
  • PJTierney pinned this topic