Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

Go to solution Solved by PJTierney,
Message added by PJTierney

DO THIS BEFORE POSTING

Check your own devices and/or internet connection first, restart your router etc.

Check if SteamPlayStation Network or Xbox Live are down.

HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE

Copy this and use it as a template (delete/replace whatever you don't need):

• Platform: Steam / PlayStation / Xbox
  • Place where error was encountered: Events / Clubs / Time Trial
  • Kind of error: "Server refused connection attempt" / "Error code ending in 55-58" 

No additional details, comments or screenshots are required unless we ask for them.

You can also try emailing the above to custservice@codemasters.com

This thread is not for one-to-one support, but rather to make Support aware of any potential server issues.

A report doesn't mean an immediate investigation will take place, however if there are multiple reports in a short time period then it's a sign that something is happening and info will be passed on to Support who will handle things accordingly.

If you're on Windows 7 and experiencing an error ending in 58-58, update your security settings.

Same-o same-o. It's been failing here and there, but nothing that could be fixed with a few tries. But now I got really stuck, and in a league that I've been waiting for weeks. Please have this fixed, but I mean for real this time.
By the way, this is PC, not PSN.

SERVER FAILED.jpg

Edited by Procver
  • Agree 1

And again no connection with the server !!
This is now the second day in a row that I can't play in the evening !!!!
finally fix the server problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and over again the server and I can not play............
An endless ridiculous problem

Edited by gleylancer571

Xbox One X

V 1.13.0

Central USA

Gigabit internet connection

Connecting to RaceNet servers is still either taking an incredibly long time or returning one of several different connection errors. I ran a speed test and I got at least 400 Mbps down and over 6 Mbps up so I don't think it's my connection because it is working well on all of my devices. These issues have occurred since at least 07 April 2020. Please fix these issues so I can enjoy the game.

Update 24 April 2020: Tried the Rally GT daily and got a connection error when trying to start the stage. I finally got it to start and after completing the stage, I keep getting a connection error. No matter how many times I retry it will not advance. My only options are retry, go to main menu or back. It also says, progressing to main menu will result in you losing your progress. This makes doing, dailies, weeklies, monthlies, clubs and mostly anything in "my team" more than a little frustrating.

Edited by FlatOverCrest
Updated
1 minute ago, WalterFreiwald said:

Like CJ in San Andreas Intro said:

OH ****, HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Playing monthly Event...server not reachable...did not play for a few days, hopefull it'll work now...

Greatings from Germany...

Es ist einfach nur zum Kotzen !!!

Und Codemasters bekommt es einfach nicht in den Griff.............. oh mein Gott............

Edited by gleylancer571
1 minute ago, WalterFreiwald said:

Habe aktuell so ziemlich die gleiche Stimmung...gefühlt so seitdem DR2.0 im PS-Plus inklusive ist. 

Ja welche Stimmung soll man auch sonst habe.................. Vor Ostern jeden Tag Server Probleme danach lief er sehr schnell und jezt schon wieder Täglich das Problem..........

1 minute ago, gleylancer571 said:

Ja welche Stimmung soll man auch sonst habe.................. Vor Ostern jeden Tag Server Probleme danach lief er sehr schnell und jezt schon wieder Täglich das Problem..........

genau das. Habe die letzten Tage keine Zeit zum Spielen gehabt, freut man sich aufn Wochenende Events suchten, Pustekuchen nach 1,5 Stunden...
Hoffentlich bekommen se es trotzdem schnell in den Griff. 

Given up, only had the game a week. Barely playable, just sitting and watching the dots flashing in the corner of the screen is riveting - exactly why I bought the game! 🤔

Nevermind WRC8 will be downloaded very soon now, don't think I'm going to regret ever buying another codemasters game...

Edited by ChasteWand
26 minutes ago, Frankiestail said:

If your on console wrc8 is a jumpy stuttering mess of 30fps which at times feels like barely half that at best!

which is a pity as there’s not too bad a game buried in there somewhere.

Have the one x so I hope it can be a steady 30fps I hope at least I'll be able to play a career rather than watch paint dry.

1 hour ago, Frankiestail said:

If your on console wrc8 is a jumpy stuttering mess of 30fps which at times feels like barely half that at best!

And if you are on PC, then new WRC games have a 1 year wait unless you want to go "Epic".

So what i must do when i am  playing in a club??? Keep waiting for server up????or lost your progress???? and if i go out....i will be retired or i will continue from the last track???🤔🤔🤔🤔 Really don't know

Edited by egkas90

I was just about to drive the Daily H2 RWD Event and there were server problems as usual !!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to drive the event tomorrow and what do I see?
DNF although I didn't drive at all !!!!!!!
I am getting very angry slowly but surely very very very angry !!!!
Now my event is even counted as DNF although I didn't drive

• PJTierney changed the title to DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity
  • PJTierney pinned this topic