Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

Go to solution Solved by PJTierney,
Message added by PJTierney

SUPPORT THREAD HAS MOVED

Hello everyone.

Support for DiRT Rally 2.0 has moved to the EA Answers forum.

If you have server issues in the future, I would reocmmend posting in this thread:

Thank you 🙂 

-PJ

1 hour ago, AntouTheBest said:

I might lost all my progression in solo due to the server connection lost , is there a way to recover it? The game found a difference between my local data and the server data. 

Platform : Steam/PC

Region : Canada

Time : 19h, 2020-04-07

That has happened to me 3 times since launch in 2019. I'm not sure why. There is no way to recover it afaik. Sorry. 😞

PC, Steam, Win10.  I initially couldn't get in at about 1900 US CDT.  But after a couple failed attempts and restarting the game from scratch, I got in just fine to find rewards from yesterday's dailies waiting for me.  So I did the 2 dailies I had cars for, then messed around here and figuring out how clubs work.  About 2100 US CDT, I returned to the game and did 3 stages in the DRC club thing, all no problem. 

So, I seem to have just barely caught the tail end of the problem but things were fine soon after.

Lost connection during a club, unable to reconnect, had to end stream.... Steam, Norway

I have avoided streaming DR2.0 lately becouse of the connection issues, and I also only do clubs, but too scared to lose progress how things are playing out the last week.

Please get some stability in the service the game can not work without... I was also unable to do daylies....

• Sad 1

I struggled to connect this morning. I didn't get a 'connection failed' message at first, but it took ages to connect.

After every career stage, it took a while to load the timing screen and when paying for repairs on one occasion, it gave me the 'connection failed' message.

The server is still very, very slow and I don't always get a connection.

Codemasters finally fixes this problem.
I bought this game last year to play it and not to wait for hours on the server
When Codemasters sells a game, it must also be playable
Edited by gleylancer571
  • Agree 2

Error code 170d962e84ef4c8-1505-55-0

Xbox one X 

The server is not available.

Lost all progress in my event 

Please shed some light on what this error means, it's been happening now for a couple of days, progressively getting worse. It will load my events(after a few trys and a few minutes of loading the time it works) but not let me race them showing that error code. I have fallen in love with this game but losing the will to live please sort or shed some light letting us all (I presume it's not just me, might be) sleep better at night  

15863390234182883934593629165599.jpg

There's not even a good reason de-sync'd progress should delete all progress. 

When the server and HDD say different things, why should it remove all progress instead of just reverting to the server's version?

• Social Media & Community Team
53 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Support team has been notified and will investigate ASAP. 👍🏻

Latest: Some backend changes have been made. Support is monitoring the situation and continuing to make changes where required.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Dirt Rally has only three things to offer:
Rally and Rallycross career and online events and if the online events were not in the career menu, I would not play them at all.

The offline things interest me rather secondary

I didn't play any online events for Dirt Rally and Dirt 4

Snif Snif, depuis la France 🇫🇷, c'est dommage, je pouvais jouer de 00h à 11h mais depuis peux j'attends que ça se répare, à votre avis il y aurait  " des cadeaux " après que tout cela soit réparer ? 

Ps : je compte pas éteindre ma Ps4 j ai fait une course 7 ' ème au classement mais si je quitte.. 😭

Pourquoi les serveurs beug ? 

15863406266668702465187483547405.jpg

13 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Appréciez les commentaires, tous et les excuses pour la gêne occasionnée. Nous avons des équipes qui travaillent toute la soirée sur une solution et nous y tiendrons. Nous constatons des progrès. Merci encore  👍

24 heures que vous prenez les joueurs que nous sommes pour des imbéciles, connexion inexistante ou récupérée pour 10 ou 15 minutes mais vous ne faites rien pour arranger la situation.....
C'est le dernier jeu que j'achète chez codemaster..... Ras le bol d'être pris pour un pigeon.
J'espère au moins que vous ferez un geste commercial après avoir réglé vos soucis de serveurs

• Agree 1

683541838_errordirt.thumb.jpg.ea6dfce5f402f88514ce3126bbc0b881.jpg1319739449_errordirt2.thumb.jpg.9830d424a1aa42d614573017bf50f6f5.jpg

plataforma: pc

región: España

problemas de conexión para entrar y durante eventos club racenet, conexión eventos diarios, entrar a garaje, etc...

----------------------------------------------------

platform: pc

region: Spain

connection problems to enter and during club racenet events, connection daily events, enter garage, etc ...

I bought lately this game, played ~1 hour, servers offline, can't do much besides offline time trials and such. Now I'm considering refund because it isn't some quick restart and this development team seems rather incompetent.
+ i have to wait pointlessly at every start of the game... who designed this and didn't made some backup plans for situation like this

Edited by ItsOnlySmellz
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

I can't play since yesterday and watching this *** about "settings", "monitoring" and "adjustments" is somewhat laughable. I can help you with monitoring: look, guys, the game is unaccessible for more than 24 hours!

Edited by MichaelALAD
  • Disagree 1

To those who have lost their career credits, this issues with the servers has been in Dirt Rally since day one of launch from time to time. I can confirm that usually once the server connection issues have been resolved that your credits and achievements do return - until the next time that RaceNet goes down (which is quite often)..

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

• The title was changed to DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was locked