Jump to content Jump to content

DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

Go to solution Solved by PJTierney,
Message added by PJTierney

DO THIS BEFORE POSTING

Check your own devices and/or internet connection first, restart your router etc.

Check if SteamPlayStation Network or Xbox Live are down.

HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE

Copy this and use it as a template (delete/replace whatever you don't need):

• Platform: Steam / PlayStation / Xbox
  • Place where error was encountered: Events / Clubs / Time Trial
  • Kind of error: "Server refused connection attempt" / "Error code ending in 55-58" 

No additional details, comments or screenshots are required unless we ask for them.

You can also try emailing the above to custservice@codemasters.com

This thread is not for one-to-one support, but rather to make Support aware of any potential server issues.

A report doesn't mean an immediate investigation will take place, however if there are multiple reports in a short time period then it's a sign that something is happening and info will be passed on to Support who will handle things accordingly.

If you're on Windows 7 and experiencing an error ending in 58-58, update your security settings.

• Plateforme :   PlayStation mais je crée mes club via Racenet.com
  • Pays :  France
  • Lieu où l'erreur s'est produite :   Clubs
  • Type d'erreur :   « Tentative de connexion refusée par le serveur » / Chargement infini à la création d'un club

image.png

Edited by JuGre17

15 hours ago, tobier said:

Plateforme : Site Internet

Pays : Suède

Lieu où l'erreur s'est produite : Clubs sur le site Web de Racenet

Type d'erreur : impossible de créer un nouveau club. Erreur 500 occasionnellement lors de la vérification de la disponibilité du nom, mais toujours lors de la tentative de soumission du nouveau club.

J'ai le même problème...

• Social Media & Community Team
57 minutes ago, somethingthing said:

It have been down for about 2h30m now and not a single word..

There was maintenance again, across all Codemasters titles (forum may have also been down around this time).

Should be rolling back online around now.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, CarrierBag said:

I'm trying to load the Events page and it keeps saying Download Failed. I really want to play Dirt Rally 2.0 but I can't!! 😔

UPDATE: After retrying around 15 times it's finally let me in! Let's hope it stays connected! 🙂

Screenshot 2021-12-29 222705.png

Same with the website here. Loading... EXTRA, EXTRA LONG!
It took me a long time to register here and send this first post.
C´mon Codemasters, i´m new here and bought a complete set of equipment to drive your sim. 😞

Edited by Ganesh37a

1 hour ago, Ganesh37a said:

Same with the website here. Loading... EXTRA, EXTRA LONG!
It took me a long time to register here and send this first post.
C´mon Codemasters, i´m new here and bought a complete set of equipment to drive your sim. 😞

I'm getting it again now. It finally worked last night but no luck tonight. The website is really slow too as you say.

I'm new to Dirt Rally too, found it a few months ago and played with a controller for a while. Now I have a wheel and I'm desperate to play!! 

Platform: Steam

Place where error was encountered: Events / Garage

Kind of error: "Download Failed, Failed to download challenge. Please try again later."

The only thing I can play is Colin McRae Flat Out pack, but I'm not good enough for that yet! I want to continue my career!!

I see that others are also having issues with dirt 2.0. Is this normal to not be able to play the game three days in a row? Is everyone at codemasters on annual leave. 

Has anyone found a solution. Because I can't find any answer from codemasters or even an acknowledgement that there is even an issue.

Platform: PlayStation (PlayStation 5)

Place where error was encountered: at the end of a Club Championship stage 

Kind of error: "Connection failed. Progressing to the main menu will result in you losing your progress. Error Code: 223fb2af4cf294b-3a311d18-0-2" 

I can show the leaderboard (although it takes a minute to do so), but trying to exit to main menu is giving me the connection failed error.

I'm worried it will register the stage as a DNF or something. This is the second to last stage of the Official Dirt Rally Championship...

17e0d95684c52-screenshotUrl.jpg