Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] Saved files do not want to be loaded.

DerPolee

When I wanted to join to a lobby, the game shows, that I must do an character and when I was on the grid it shows none saved Setups. When I restarted the game, it shows none saved careeres files, My Team files and saves highlights. I tried to reload the compled database, but with any change. The weird think is that the saved files are saved in the System Storage. It looks like that the game dont want to load it. Game Version: 1.16. I apologize for my bad english, hopefully its understandable. Greetings from Germany!

F1® 2020_20210215164229.jpg

F1® 2020_20210215164224.jpg

20210215163950.jpg

20210215163958.jpg

• Administrator

Thanks for the report @DerPolee

Has this happened since the update? Also, what troubleshooting have you tried? Do you get any error codes at all, or is it just the saves seemingly don't exist?

Can you try going to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > Download to System Storage.

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Thanks for the report @DerPolee

Has this happened since the update? Also, what troubleshooting have you tried?

Yes, since this Update. I tried to restart the game, and reload the database. Just now i tried to restore the Licences, has still not worked 😧

• Administrator

Can you attempt:

Go to "Settings" > click "Application Saved Data Management".

Tab "Saved Data in Online Storage" > "Download to System Storage".

Select and check relative games that you saved in Online Storage > click "Download".

Wait for the downloading process finishes, and you need to repeat the operation several times till you get all lost games restored from Cloud saves.

Sorry, I don't have a PS4 at home so I'll refer to test. The files are still there, just need to be re-allocated to the game I presume.

Archived