Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 - Don’t make the same Mistake like 2019


Recommended Posts

After Reading the current Interview from McLaren’a James Key, McLaren will be already compensate the deficit from the new aero rules to make the car slower after the season start in Bahrain. So, already in the first few races the teams will have compensate the lost time because of the new aero rules with the floor.

Same as in 2019. I just hope Codemasters don’t make the same mistake again, and make the cars 2-3 slower as they did in 2019, despite the real cars didn’t loose any time.

2021 cars and handling should’nt be much different compare to 2020.

Hope they stay more in touch with teams.

Edited by Jaketa
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jaketa said:

After Reading the current Interview from McLaren’a James Key, McLaren will be already compensate the deficit from the new aero rules to make the car slower after the season start in Bahrain. So, already in the first few races the teams will have compensate the lost time because of the new aero rules with the floor.

Same as in 2019. I just hope Codemasters don’t make the same mistake again, and make the cars 2-3 slower as they did in 2019, despite the real cars didn’t loose any time.

2021 cars and handling should’nt be much different compare to 2020.

Hope they stay more in touch with teams.

Its just a game, none of those things matter unfortunately, so I am told. Hopefully NGOTY edition may be available at some point and you may get what you are looking for. Good luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

Its just a game, none of those things matter unfortunately, so I am told. Hopefully NGOTY edition may be available at some point and you may get what you are looking for. Good luck.

They matter.

@David Greco told me last year that the handling in F1 2019 was a mistake (to less downforce, to slow), because teams said that the Cars will be 2-3 seconds slower before the winter and after the winter they were equal fast as 2018. So I hope that this mistake won’t be repeated and they do it similar to the reality this year and waiting for the tests.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaketa said:

They matter.

@David Greco told me last year that the handling in F1 2019 was a mistake (to less downforce, to slow), because teams said that the Cars will be 2-3 seconds slower before the winter and after the winter they were equal fast as 2018. So I hope that this mistake won’t be repeated and they do it similar to the reality this year and waiting for the tests.

Well, OK , I'll see you in a Fortnite.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...