Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 Error: Internet disconnects when i start playing online (Only when UDP Telemetry is active).

Alv4r0

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here: 

When i start the game, my internet connection is fully functional, but, when i go into a race online, or when i try to check the leaderboards, the internet connection of my entire house just disconnects, except for the game itself (sometimes the game also disconnects), when i close the game, my internet connections starts working properly instantly, this has been happening to me for 1 week (so it is not a problem of 1.16), this problem happened before i updated the game, same goes for Windows.

Also the drivers are the newest ones,

I use ethernet.

• Platform: PC Windows 10
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.16 (But this started happening in 1.15)
  • Game-mode? Multi-player
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes
  • How do you make the problem happen? I just go into an online race, or if i try to look at the leaderboard in Time-Trial mode.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue - I tried to disinstall the newests Windows updates, i tried changing my IP, Reinstalling the game, using wireless connection instead of Ethernet.
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) - Thurstmaster T300, T3PA pedals
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  I don´t have a video right now, but i could try to do it. However, the problem is just a message popping saying that i do not have internet connection, then when i close the game the connection returns to normal.

image.thumb.png.67123adfee4cd1f931408d3be2627f95.png

Archived