Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

[PS5] Update 1.16 - Japanese Release

So I play on ps5 and can no longer access online lobbies as I am stuck on version 1.15.

Are there any reasons the update is unavailable?

10 hours ago, Gigantor92 said:

So I play on ps5 and can no longer access online lobbies as I am stuck on version 1.15.

Are there any reasons the update is unavailable?

Update your original post please if this is an actual issue. 

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Game did not update to version 1.16. When manually trying to update it says I am using the latest version.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode? 

The whole game
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 

N/A
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 

It has lasted since the update I suppose, as I was on 1.15 just fine.
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 

Restarted console, ejected disc, tried manual update and nothing
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 

Gamepad
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

No.

Please confirm that the update is available in all regions + platforms; surely this is something to do with the distribution of the update?

I can confirm this. My PS4 Japanese region game did not updating to 1.16 either on PS4 or PS5. Almost a week since official release, please look up for it ASAP!