Jump to content Jump to content

Logitech Profiler and F1 2015 issue?- Win 10

DAL1189

Hi, some of you may have seen my previous post about steering issues. I fixed that peremptorily by uninstalling and re installing the Logitech profiler, that fixed it but then the issue cam back. Tried the same soloution and that worked for a bit and then it came back. I was wondering if anyone else had some suggestions to this. It only happens to F1 2015 and as far as I can tell is due to some in compatibility between the two.
sods said:
What's the issue that your are having with the profiler dal1189
You may have seen my other post. Basically my steering becomes unresponsive for a second and I can't do anything, I can't change gears, steer the car or do anything. It only happens with this game. After uninstalling and re installing the profiler I thought the problem had been fixed and it was for a bit. Then it came back, did the same and it got fixed. Now it only works for one playthrough meaning I will have to uninstall and reinstall the logitech profiler everytime I want to play the game.
Do you have a program that monitors your computer systems? I had a similar sounding issue after the first 'patch'. It drove me mental, until someone on Steam suggested a system monitor running at the same time as the game. I noticed that every time I had the 'lag' my monitor showed a sudden jump to 100% in disk loading. As soon as it went back to normal the game would unfreeze and I would immediately be teleported 2-3 sec closer to the nearest wall.

Only ever occurred with F1 2015, until the next 'patch'. Hasn't done anything like "that" since... But wish that was my biggest problem...

Archived