F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dirt Rally PS4

Question

I just downloaded this game from PlayStation store...it is in some language that I don’t understand, is there a way to change it to English...my consoles language is set to english

thank you...

15 answers to this question

I am having the same issue. I contacted PS support and they told me to contact codemaster. I am in the US and my system setting is english. All other games are in english. I noticed that even though dirt rally came out in nov 2017, the playstation store have a release date has jan 2021. Is it possible the wrong version was uploaded for us?

I see you posted this in the Onrush section. I am going to post another message in the dirt section

I agree, think the wrong version was given to us...difficult to play the game with a language you don’t understand 

I have the same issue with Dirt Rally. Playstation support just told me to contact the publisher. So frustrating.

They replied to my email. See below.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Dirt Rally.

Sorry for any problems. The version on the North American store is currently the South American version.

We are working with Sony to get the correct version uploaded. Once this has been completed (in the next 48 hours or so) you will be able to replace your version of the game with the correct one.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services

That is really great news...PlayStation yesterday in an online chat told me that there was no way they had the wrong version on their store!  Thank you for the updated information 

Is it working for anyone? I have not had a chance to log into my PS4. I see the old game removed. I sent a reply to customer service.

Thanks.

I emailed them again, also with no reply as of yet.  Have tried PlayStation live chat too with no success

I receive an email about the screw up, but still can't download the proper version of the game. At this point, I just want a refund. This is annoying. 

Ok, so today 3/31/2021 I downloaded from the PlayStation store Spring sale Dirt Rally for $4.99...it is in English!!!