Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Crash in career mode

15 hours ago, sub1k said:

Okay, another video.

https://youtu.be/Ii2Vh7uvaEw

Okay, we call that CTD or Crash To Desktop. I'm concerned about other processes running, but I would upload the save file as @BarryBL recommended and send it to the community(at)codemasters.com email.

9 hours ago, NolyQQ said:

You almost certainly have a driver problem from your last crashdump. Please upload a dxdiag, include motherboard make and model.

DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE

0x887A0022

The resource or request is not currently available, but it might become available later.

@BarryBL this is on a RTX2070 so maybe you could advise on graphics settings.

57 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

You almost certainly have a driver problem from your last crashdump. Please upload a dxdiag, include motherboard make and model.

mainboard.png.e4f5391e17f37c178e26c15578128578.png

DxDiag.txt

I don't think its a driver issue because all of this crash dump files belong to v1.16. After 1.16 update, game constantly crashes while loading HQ to data center. There was no problem with the previous update. Also i didn't change graphics driver.

Edited by NolyQQ

2 minutes ago, NolyQQ said:

mainboard.png.e4f5391e17f37c178e26c15578128578.pngDxDiag.txt

I don't think its a driver issue because all of this crash dump files belong to v1.16. After 1.16 update, game constantly crashes while loading HQ to data center. There was no problem with the previous update. Also i didn't change graphics driver.

I can't offer suggestions if you don't provide what's asked for.

14 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I can't offer suggestions if you don't provide what's asked for.

I uploaded the things you want. Is there something wrong?

11 hours ago, NolyQQ said:

I uploaded the things you want. Is there something wrong?

I simply did not see the original link to the dxdiag, I apologise. But you have since edited it to make it clearer, thank you.

@BarryBL @steviejay69

The developers should already be aware of this issue since it was reported back in November on patch 1.13. This is the exact same thing that happened with my own "My Team" saves. So glad to see progress has been made after a quarter of the year and that you are using the same troubleshooting steps with the same results

5 minutes ago, dcmort93 said:

@BarryBL @steviejay69

The developers should already be aware of this issue since it was reported back in November on patch 1.13. This is the exact same thing that happened with my own "My Team" saves. So glad to see progress has been made after a quarter of the year and that you are using the same troubleshooting steps with the same results

We have to rule out any potential issues that might cause the symptoms to narrow down the amount of crash dump submissions that are analysed.

You can't spot a problem as easily if not all the submissions contain errors. 

@NolyQQ has a different set of errors to @sub1k so thank you for your input.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NolyQQ said:

mainboard.png.e4f5391e17f37c178e26c15578128578.png

DxDiag.txt

KB4589212 should be installed. That's about it.

@steviejay69

No problem. I'll keep giving my input until this is fixed. Honestly don't think a windows update that was released after this issue was initially reported is the right tree to bark up, but what do I know. It isn't like I have multiple years of software development and video game quality assurance testing under my belt. I'm just some random person on a forum right...

9 hours ago, dcmort93 said:

@steviejay69

No problem. I'll keep giving my input until this is fixed. Honestly don't think a windows update that was released after this issue was initially reported is the right tree to bark up, but what do I know. It isn't like I have multiple years of software development and video game quality assurance testing under my belt. I'm just some random person on a forum right...

I’ll just merge this into your thread then if you like? Keeps the shouting in one place. 😀

@steviejay69

I don't really feel like there's been enough shouting since the issue still hasn't been resolved despite appearing across all platforms. Maybe have an actual dev in here to deal with their shoddy code and we might actually get some fixes. People usually have more of a desire to fix things when they see the consequences for themselves...

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 7:29 AM, steviejay69 said:

@BarryBL this is on a RTX2070 so maybe you could advise on graphics settings.

@NolyQQ try copying my in-game graphics settings as I have the same graphics card as you. See below (remember to turn Asynchronous Compute to 'Off')

20210222123851_1.jpg

20210222123847_1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@NolyQQ try copying my in-game graphics settings as I have the same graphics card as you. See below (remember to turn Asynchronous Compute to 'Off')

20210222123851_1.jpg

20210222123847_1.jpg

You may need to delete the hardware_settings_config.xml or start the game in safe mode to change the settings here.

• Agree 1

I don't really expect the problem to be solved. I was already desperate. I'll just wait for 1-2 patches. And who knows, maybe the problem with the crashes will be solved.

• Like 1