Jump to content Jump to content

CONSOLE - League Access Code Not Functioning

• A detailed description of the issue.  

Whenever we start a new League our contenders can't find the league with the correct code.

• Platform

Ps4 latest version 1.16

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

League mode 

• Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired and wireless same problem

• The amount of players in your session?

0 they can't join any League since latest update

• Were you the host?

Im trying to. 4 others tried and have the exact same issue

• Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

Everybody gets the same message. 

No League with corresponding accescode can't be found

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Yes every time I or an other member of my league creates one nobody can join. 

• How do you make the problem happen?

Create a private League with F1 2020 cars. All other settings don't make a difference.

• Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.

No report code. Only the above described message. We can't even come to a session because nobody can join.

• Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

We can't even start a session. 

Hi @BarryBL,

Unranked lobbys are fine for us, we don't have connection problems in there. That is the solution we use now for our league races. 
But because of the league mode comes with extra features, like saving and all the other stuff we prefer the league mode. 

It doesn't matter who creates the league and shares the code we can not join it sadly. A public league is not possible because we are unable to drive in the F1 2020 cars. 

I can create a private league and share the code in a PM if that helps to replicate the issue? 

Description: I want to create a private league to play with a friend of mine, but he cannot join it by code. Tried two times with 2 different leagues and also tried his league, it always shows an error screen saying that there is no league corresponding to such code. In addition to this, my friend is not among the friends in the ingame invite list, where i find only 31 friends playing F1 2020 but not him. I also do not appear in his invite friends list in his league.

Platform: Xbox

Version 1.16

Leagues

Both wired and with open nat

Amount of players: 2 humans and the rest is a.i.

Hosts: me 2 times, him last time.

Problem happened for both at different times 

Made the problem happen again by creating 3 leagues myself and 1 league my friend

Report code: SKED-PJXT-SERP-MEJDIMG-20210227-WA0040.thumb.jpg.8c5ab3dc9a551c5d1bb888905651f6e3.jpgug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS

Bug Report Template | Multiplayer Gamemodes

By BarryBL, July 6, 2020 in Techni

• Administrator

Thanks @RB88,

We've been unable to replicate on Steam, however, it could be a console limited issue.

I've added a bug and passed over to our testing team to attempt replication.

• BarryBL changed the title to CONSOLE - League Access Code Not Functioning

I’m running F1 2020 on PS4 and me and my friends have the same problem. Can’t invite or access each other’s leagues. 

also in addition to this they can no longer rejoin a league when I try to invite members to the next season. 

• A detailed description of the issue.  

Whenever we start a new League my friends can't find the league with the correct code.

Before 1.16 we could join our league without issues but after 1.16 something broke

• Platform

Steam

• What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

• Ranked/Unranked/Leagues

League mode 

• Wired or Wireless Connection?

Wired and wireless same problem

• The amount of players in your session?

0 as they can't join any private League we create since the 1.16 patch

• Were you the host?

Yes i am the host but even if another player makes the lobby nobody can join that lobby either using the League access code

• Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?

Everybody gets the the following message:

No League with corresponding accescode can't be found.

• We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?

Simply create a league with the steam version of F1 2020 and send the league code to a friend or college.

The friend or college then needs to go Multiplayer > Leagues > Find League and then select Enter League access code

Simply enter the League Access code u got send by your friend or college and try to search for it.

• How do you make the problem happen?

Same as above ^

• Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.

Sadly i didn't manage to join the session so i can retrieve a report code

• Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?

Sadly i was not recording when this issue happend. 

However i did include a picture of the error that my friend gets when he tries to search for the league using the League access code

Untitled.png

Edited by (NL)NOOTLORD
To correct the title

I have the same issue on PS4/PS5 game, group of 14 of us and regardless of who creates the league, the code cannot be used to join. Not everyone shows up on the invite list so there's no way for us to all join the same league.

• Codemasters Staff

Hi both, thank you for reporting your issue. Would you be able to provide me with the League names/access codes (feel free to drop it into a PM) so that I can take a look into the leagues, thanks.

• Codemasters Staff

Hi guys, would you be able to provide me with the League names/access codes (feel free to drop it into a PM) so that I can take a look into the leagues, thanks.

7 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi both, thank you for reporting your issue. Would you be able to provide me with the League names/access codes (feel free to drop it into a PM) so that I can take a look into the leagues, thanks.

Goodmorning RedDevilKT,

Indeed i can i will send u a PM with the league name and code.

I just created a fresh league as the last 1 i removed but this new 1 also has the same issue 😛

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi guys, would you be able to provide me with the League names/access codes (feel free to drop it into a PM) so that I can take a look into the leagues, thanks.

Name of league Rat Bull, platform Xbox. I think I posted the code in this topic? Anyway when I search by name it doesn't appear, nor by unique code. Thank you for any update

I have the exact same issue. Private league with F1 2020 cars. I can push the invitation button. But the invitation never reaches the recipient. When se tryk ising the acces code CM#_GPP8J6V it tells is that the game doesnt exist.

Everything Works fine when we male the league public, but the we cannot use real cars.

Is this a known issue that Will be fixed?

Regards

Rune

Any progress on this issue? It’s a very fundamental aspect if you want to run a private league and it’s an issue that plagued 2019 game too.

I note that this has been passed onto the testing team, so is there any feedback from them?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, jlewsey15 said:

Oh that’s great news. Thank you.

when is that patch due?

No confirmed ETA at this time, but replicated and fix is in place and is in testing.