Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

My team career mode performance of cars

Recently my save for f1 my team deleted itself so I restarted my team. But I only got mail in driver ratings and to update them but no car performance like the Ferrari is still fast. Is this a glitch or something I can change 

12 hours ago, NEALOSBORNE said:

Recently my save for f1 my team deleted itself so I restarted my team. But I only got mail in driver ratings and to update them but no car performance like the Ferrari is still fast. Is this a glitch or something I can change 

Hi,

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow the templates below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

The performance of the cars have not updated since I have restarted my team career mode. 

I’m on Xbox one s 

1.16 update 

My team career mode

I don’t know if I can make the problem happen again 

I restarted my team career mode as my saves  deleted 

I have tried to restart the game and nothing happened 

I am using a Logitech g923 

No video or picture as it is performance of cars 

Edited by NEALOSBORNE

Hi @NEALOSBORNE.

Some proof of this from your side will be useful here. I attempted to replicate the got the following, which is the performance package from the approved sport update. From my test MyTeam save, this is as designed in terms of pecking order. Ive cut out all of the new team cutscenes here:

Please provide the pecking order you see in comparison on a new save.

45 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @NEALOSBORNE.

Some proof of this from your side will be useful here. I attempted to replicate the got the following, which is the performance package from the approved sport update. From my test MyTeam save, this is as designed in terms of pecking order. Ive cut out all of the new team cutscenes here:

Please provide the pecking order you see in comparison on a new save.

I have watched the video and it seems that it is correct but on my other save they were much lower which made me question the performance had been updated sorry about this