Jump to content Jump to content

55 minutes ago, Ribeyefan said:

Anyone happen to know how to shut the commentators up please? (they're extremely annoying)

When you find a way of stopping people who use wheels and pedals to drive around using that stupid T- cam view you may have a chance of having a way of stopping the commentators waffling on just as they do in real life,

What is extremely annoying is all the comments on here about everything in the game being extremely annoying , the people who make this game have put a lot of effort into making it possible for Joe public to have a game about F1 so that they have some way to experience what it is like to be a F1 driver , be glad there is a game about F1 to play that has commentators in it  especially one that is as good as this is, Sitting at home with all this for £40 - £50 you don't know how lucky you are to have it.  just ignore it and skip through it , I have to  put up with a shop that sells clothing and pit coin and XP nonsense and see images of people using T- Cam and saying how great it is and watch on as a game about F1 is  taken over by children.

A little over the top, but thank you for the reply (was only asking for a way to turn it off).

To clarify, I absolutely love the game (only started playing it a day or two ago and takes a lot for me to say that about a game, which should give some idea of how much I like it)

2 minutes ago, Ribeyefan said:

A little over the top, but thank you for the reply (was only asking for a way to turn it off).

To clarify, I absolutely love the game (only started playing it a day or two ago and takes a lot for me to say that about a game, which should give some idea of how much I like it)

You can only skip it not turn it off unfortunately for those that would like to. Considering how much I consider myself lucky that some one bothered to put this much effort into making the game what it is so that I can enjoy it , my comments are not even near the top never mind over the top.

The biggest mistake that is made in all games is the lack of an On/Off menu for everything in the game to keep all the differing types of player happy , this would mean extra work and would have to be past on in a higher retail price to the customer and obviously they have to keep the price down so that the kids don't flip a fuse and stop buying it

I'm glad you are loving the game, enjoy your racing . Regards.