Jump to content Jump to content

How much money in RX career/championchip

carlosDR

Since I don't have the money yet to buy an RX car (not much time atm), I would like to know how much money you can make in the RX career?
I would like to know if it is worth spending 300.000 for one RX car. ATM, I have about 250.000. But it will take me quite some (real life) time to earn that money again in career mode.
carlosDR said:
Since I don't have the money yet to buy an RX car (not much time atm), I would like to know how much money you can make in the RX career?
I would like to know if it is worth spending 300.000 for one RX car. ATM, I have about 250.000. But it will take me quite some (real life) time to earn that money again in career mode.
Once you get the Rallycross car, you can get back the money quite fast. RX Open championship has 2 events, that's six 2-2.5 minute races each (4 heats+semi+final). So one event takes about 20 minutes. For the Open championship you get 15k for each event + bonuses. In Clubman there are 3 events and you get a bit over 30k per event. So Open+Clubman is a bit over 100k. Then you unlock Professional championship and also the FIA RX chamionship. Go for the FIA one, it has two events, each giving 150k. So in about 2-3 hours you can get your credits back.
The easiest way to get money is to race Hillclimb events, okay you need some practice to get to know the stage, but if you drive well enough on master, you get about 120k-150k in less then 20 minutes. But it might be harder to win then the RX events.
Spokster said:
The easiest way to get money is to race Hillclimb events, okay you need some practice to get to know the stage, but if you drive well enough on master, you get about 120k-150k in less then 20 minutes. But it might be harder to win then the RX events.
You still have to get to master. In RX you complete open and clubman and you're already at FIA RX. 
Didzis said:
Spokster said:
You still have to get to master. In RX you complete open and clubman and you're already at FIA RX.
I just kept playing until I finished Master, then moved on to the FIA RX

Archived