Jump to content Jump to content

Circuits not updated

21 hours ago, advanceapple said:

si vabbè, ti aspetti che dopo 5 anni aggiornino i tracciati? ahahahah dai...

Usefulness comment.

please codemasters, update the track circuits ! 

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, MicheMai51 said:

Updated circuits on F1 2021 = 0

Every cloud has a silver lining ................****** HERES DEVON*** !!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find that more than compensates for trivia like track details.

• Disagree 1
15 hours ago, MicheMai51 said:

Updated circuits on F1 2021 = 0

It’s a bit difficult to update tracks to the accuracy that people are asking for when worldwide travel is restricted……..

Posted (edited)

these r Unacceptable excuses,,, tracks should be updated accurately so they r on par with the real ones as close as possible in terms of layout n kerbs (size/type n placement)

Edited by Cap10
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Cap10 said:

these r Unacceptable excuses,,, tracks should be updated accurately so they r on par with the real ones as close as possible in terms of layout n kerbs (size/type n placement)

or what, exaclty?

27 minutes ago, Cap10 said:

Given the current situation around the world, I would say the tracks are on par with the real ones as close as possible, given the resources Codemasters have available to them.

I’m sure Codies would love to get out and laser scan every track so they are close to perfect, but we have to be realistic and appreciate that while Covid is restricting travel, that’s not going to happen.

Posted (edited)

I'm sure they would love to laser scan circuits however Codemasters have the resources to buy other game developers yet laser scanning and other tools like VR is a big no no.

I can give them the benefit of the doubt with the pandemic it hasn't been easy for them. 

Microtransactions and skin updates. Plus the bump up in price for the game in general. I hoping there is more stuff coming at E3 next week or closer to release. (not just a trailer of cars driving fast) Otherwise it's a large kick in the teeth for what there offering this year.  

Edited by Chromatic
Posted (edited)

I think the point is - and that is where I can understand the complaints - that if you sell an "official" F1 game with a new, full price iteration every year, after some years the not updated circuits become really old, plus really inadequate, given you spent money for 3 full price titles during 3 years. Yes, I can understand the repeated calls for updating the tracks under this point of view. And no, I dont accept the excuse that Codemasters has to make 2 or 3 new tracks, other companies make a lot more during one year, and both Imola and Portimao have been on the official F1 list for long enough, meanwhile. Neither the pandemic, all of us who run a company, large or small, have been affected in the same way by this, and we all had to cope with it one or the other way.

Keep selling this for full price every year, never upgrade the tracks so that they are up to date, take the critique for doing so. Fanboyism aside, I d say thats justified.

Edited by Schneehase
1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

I hoping there is more stuff coming at E3 next week or closer to release. (not just a trailer of cars driving fast) Otherwise it's a large kick in the teeth for what there offering this year.  

Err, there was loads more info released last week via all the YouTubers posting gameplay and some associated press interviews.

Just now, KNT2011 said:

Ey? It's the same price as last year. 

This depends where you live. It has gone up in most countries, some by a huge amount. The US and Australia are two exceptions I think.

7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Damn! that's bound to leave some sour taste in the mouth. 

Indeed. This is the one aspect of F1 2021 that EA can legitimately be blamed for I believe, since I understand it is their standard policy of not using regional pricing that it the cause of the largest increases.

3 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Indeed. This is the one aspect of F1 2021 that EA can legitimately be blamed for I believe, since I understand it is their standard policy of not using regional pricing that it the cause of the largest increases.

According to the article "fans in some regions will have to pay significantly more for the latest PC edition of the game". 

Should hopefully mitigate the issue somewhat. 

7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

According to the article "fans in some regions will have to pay significantly more for the latest PC edition of the game". 

Should hopefully mitigate the issue somewhat. 

What do you mean? Console prices have gone up too.

3 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

Is it just me or have such topics happened more often in recent weeks?

It's the time of year when people totally specific wish for the game is dashed so they come to explain to CM that is completely unacceptable before they buy the game again and don't bother the forums any further. 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1