Jump to content Jump to content

Achievement: Sunday Driver

Do anyone have update on this achievement? Must be changed with patches or something.. but description of Achievement still the same..
Win a World Rallycross Championship Final with AI set to 100, in cockpit view, with assists disabled. (Note: Must be done in the FIA World Rallycross Championship game mode)

Tried like 5 times already. One time with 2019 RX car and 4 times with original Supercars. Achievement doesn't pop up, something is changed or its a new bug. 

Patch notes says that Final must be won, and I think its must be done in any location as description says just need to be played in FIA World Rallycross Championship game mode...  I skipped to Hell and winning it - No achievement. In other locations its much harder to beat AI so didnt try it out yet there. All assists were disabled and AI set to 100 with hardcore damage enabled..

Edited by Bondjara

I can't remember the details, but I think others had issues with this. 

If I recall correctly the external cameras count as an assist, so make sure they are turned off as well. I don't think the trophy description states it, but you have to win the whole event as well as the final, so you need to place well in the qualifiers and semi final to win the whole thing. 

• Social Media & Community Team

"Sunday Driver" is a phrase commonly used in some countries when referring to somebody that's aggressive.

The easiest place to unlock the Achievement though is on Hell, the AI are slowest there.

Posted (edited)

Yeah and I did this already 5 times. Cockpit, tried view with wheel and without wheel. Won every race from qualify to final. All assists off.  Only one achievement that triggers is World RX Champion (Win 8 Events in the FIA World Rallycross Championship mode) that is not done for me yet, wonder if that could be the case..

but not Sunday Driver..

really strange.. that's why I started this topic. yeah and Im playing on PC

Edited by Bondjara

The only thing I can imagine is, that you need to have the camera options set to only cockpit.
So even when you switch, theres only the ones in the cockpit.
Forgot were the option for that is, either under "assists" or in settings somewere in main menu.

If it's not that, I have no clue what else it could be.

Posted (edited)

Well today on 6thx try I got achievement. 

Things that I did different from previous attempts: I didn't make any ingame race restart and didn't watch replay. One of those things failed to trigger Sunday Driver achievement...! Nothing else changed. I Still was in cockpit view - 100% AI - and all assists disabled.

Thank you all who tried to help me  there!

Edited by Bondjara
  • Like 1