Jump to content Jump to content

CAR MODEL CHANGE FOR MULTIPLAYER CAR IN F1 2021

I would like the car model to change for the Multiplayer car. 

Ideally I would love the option to choose from various of car models, or at least the look of the cars such as the nose side pods and rear wings.

Can anyone at Codies inform us that the car model will change for Multiplayer and MY TEAM please. 

Thanks

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Sam ReaN said:

I would like the car model to change for the Multiplayer car. 

Ideally I would love the option to choose from various of car models, or at least the look of the cars such as the nose side pods and rear wings.

Can anyone at Codies inform us that the car model will change for Multiplayer and MY TEAM please. 

Thanks

There is variations in the cars design for teams to choose from in 2022 originally meant for 2021 (thanks covid). To change parts of the car itself however wings, mirrors, etc while retaining the same design you've chosen will probably not happen. We have to wait and see how it going to work for my team in F1 2022. 2021 I reckon will remain the same as 2020.  

Edited by Chromatic
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed, I don’t mind the multiplayer/myteam car in its main concept and design but it would be great if it gave us more designs and specific parts to choose from. Main thing I’m hoping to change is that hideous looking steering wheel. As a predominantly cockpit cam player it looks really rough and un-refined.  Would be great if there were a few different designs/styles to choose from. 

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 5:07 PM, Chromatic said:

There is variations in the cars design for teams to choose from in 2022 originally meant for 2021 (thanks covid). To change parts of the car itself however wings, mirrors, etc while retaining the same design you've chosen will probably not happen. We have to wait and see how it going to work for my team in F1 2022. 2021 I reckon will remain the same as 2020.  

Yep - close the modding ( and potential doors for cheating ) and provide better car options via Podium pass - however not that kiddy styles that we have seen last year ....

• Disagree 1