Jump to content Jump to content

CREATE A TRACK IN F1 2021/2022

Anyone At Codemasters Can You Implement This Feature In The New F1 2021 Game Please? Or For The F1 2022 Game. On Both PS5, PS4 And PS4 Pro. 

CREATE A RACE TRACK

I want to make your very own race track and add it into the calendar for MY TEAM, Career Mode And Potentially Online. 

This means creating anything from the environment mountains or countrysides.

Creating barriers and tyre barriers look and colours with custom texts and logos. 

Add in unique features like a tunnel. 

Add in bankings or the track design such as a darker track like Portugal or Turkey. 

Even changing the pits the presentations the race weekend format and custom texts all around the track. 

Add in as many corners as you want but you must add in a straight, you can also add in elevation like in Spa or Portugal. 

5 hours ago, Sam ReaN said:

Anyone At Codemasters Can You Implement This Feature In The New F1 2021 Game Please? Or For The F1 2022 Game. On Both PS5, PS4 And PS4 Pro. 

CREATE A RACE TRACK

I want to make your very own race track and add it into the calendar for MY TEAM, Career Mode And Potentially Online. 

This means creating anything from the environment mountains or countrysides.

Creating barriers and tyre barriers look and colours with custom texts and logos. 

Add in unique features like a tunnel. 

Add in bankings or the track design such as a darker track like Portugal or Turkey. 

Even changing the pits the presentations the race weekend format and custom texts all around the track. 

Add in as many corners as you want but you must add in a straight, you can also add in elevation like in Spa or Portugal. 

What is it that you don't understand about a game being about a specific Sport. What do you want it to also include , perhaps a mini game where you stop half way round a lap get out and free roam to find termite mounds where you can prod a stick through holes in them and catch termites that can be exchanged for pit coin. Its called Formula 1 because it is based on the Motorsport of the same name, Isn't a shop that sell Elton John and Liberace outfits enough for you , do you really want to be racing round the tracks astride rainbow spangled Unicorns ..... Don't answer that!

• Haha 4

I'd be amazed to ever see this in F1 given how important the tracks are not only business and rights wise but historically as well. 

Maybe Forza, ACC or if Project Cars gets any more sequels, I can certainly imagine it in those. 

I believe DIRT has this feature? Been a while since I played that. 

GTA V certainly does, sky tunnels, giant ramps, it's pretty incredible what you can make. maxresdefault.jpg.b4771a2e8728c805a4536cd05834da3d.jpg

Have fun!

Edited by KNT2011

At the risk of being wildly off-topic for this forum, in the realm of golf games the advent of user generated courses in The Golf Club series that has now become PGA Tour 2K21 has been a real game changer I think, with the range of high-quality user generated courses being staggering. There are also user generated courses which are deliberately designed as copies of real courses that aren't in the base game, like August National for example. I can't see a track-designer coming to the F1 series but if it did it could be one way to reduce the constant requests for the new tracks added to last season and the upcoming one to be added by Codemasters!

For me though the major appeal of the F1 games is the inclusion of the real F1 tracks, and so my interest in user-generated alternative tracks would be fairly limited. 

• Agree 1

This won't be possible simply due to the AI.

The AI has to be coded track by track so creating your own track will result in AI being horrible most likely. It works in things like GTA Online since it's a multiplayer only feature.

Plus, if they're going to extend on customisation in the game they would need to start on being able to create liveries and helmets in the same way we can in Forza as well as a proper avatar creator that we can then also use to add those created drivers into the My Team/Career roster. (Could be something nice that comes out of the extra EA money if they can add a similar creator similar to Fifa as well as being able to edit team and driver stats as we see fit).

• Agree 1

Port the f1 cars ( Exact replications on mechanics ) into Gta online . Imagine that racing round that map . Obvs a dlc 3.99 per car type thing for the money hungry side of things.  You could load in wotb your mates and disable the AI cars so yoir free to race where you want . Drag races along the fairground section 🙂 all kinds would be possible from a simple dlc of cars to gta online.