Jump to content Jump to content

Classic car Tier selection

Chromatic

I've played around with classic cars for a while now. How come you don't allow the host the choice of what classic cars the player's chooses from? For example If I wanted to host play, an early ninety's race I wouldn't be allowed or able to restrict players from choosing the 1998 McLaren although it's an early nineties race.

There's no options for the host in the lobby to play around with. In the classic cars section. You have options to restrict assists but not classic car choice based on classic car tier/class in C1 C2 or C3 can you look into adding this for F1 2020 options menu for lobby host online @BarryBL it would be appricated and classic races a bit more fun instead of people always picking the fastest tiered car when available.

I'm trying to say is single class (C2) or (C1) or (C3) by itself for example Allowing the host to enable/disable certain cars within that class so players can use the Williams fw14b and the McLaren 1991 car only for an early nineties race.  Instead of current system of full choice or RESTRICTED to one car access of the entire class.

So in other words if I wanted to host an early 2000's F1 car race. I can disable the late 2000's cars from the host's menu so players have the option to pick early 2000's F1 cars ONLY People can pick different cars like the early 2000's Willams and Ferrari. Instead of what we have now full choice with the fastest car always being picked or being forced onto a grid of only one car in that class. It gives players choice of a car from that part of the decade. Early or late. As well as the current system of full choice or restricted to one car only in that specific class

Give the host of an online session more option's to play around with in the classic car class lobby.

Archived