Jump to content Jump to content

[help] No touchpad on new steering wheel

Hey!

Recently I bought a steering wheel for my PS4. I noticed that this wheel has no touchpad. Without the touchpad I can’t change any car setups. Does someone know  how you change the touchpad button so I can change the setups. 

3 hours ago, Lisa2005 said:

Hey!

Recently I bought a steering wheel for my PS4. I noticed that this wheel has no touchpad. Without the touchpad I can’t change any car setups. Does someone know  how you change the touchpad button so I can change the setups. 

Hello , Try using a PS4 controller to select things in the car set ups menu's along with anything else that you need to do.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:13 PM, Lisa2005 said:

Hey!

Which wheel? If it is one that’s supported in the game, it would surely have a button mapped for this.

Otherwise, as Exasperated has said you can use your controller alongside your wheel in the car setup areas. Having said that, I would recommend turning off the controller before you get on track - I’ve had the game switch to the controller on me in the middle of the session which has caused me issues with my inputs of my wheel.

33 minutes ago, Monzie83 said:

Which wheel? If it is one that’s supported in the game, it would surely have a button mapped for this.

Otherwise, as Exasperated has said you can use your controller alongside your wheel in the car setup areas. Having said that, I would recommend turning off the controller before you get on track - I’ve had the game switch to the controller on me in the middle of the session which has caused me issues with my inputs of my wheel.

It’s a Hori racing wheel Apex. I don’t know if it supports the game tho. But I for sure will do the controller thing. 
Thank you very much for your help! 😊 

• Like 1