Jump to content Jump to content

Who gets fake races?  So you win may be 4 or 5 in a row. Then you get put against someone with the name Player. (Dead give away 1). Player will start better than you regardless of your start. (Dead give away 2) Then an AI will pass you like you are stood still and block you. (Dead give away 3.) If you are able to pass them, you will never catch player regardless of your PI. Finish the race Players pi is lower than yours. (Dead give away 4)
Points to note here are. My pi is 2128. I never normally get passed by AI in normal races unless I come off. 
The race is clearly not against a real player it’s a bot player put in to halt your progress. This has been happening for months and months. Does it happen to you?  Do you want it to stop?

My PI is around 2150 and I experiance the same! Still I manage to win the most off these duels (setups power, lightweight and then arrow, brakes max 90) with minor assist. These bots are a pian but try to be Quick and do not drive near behind the AI cars but beside them! It is a matter off practis and if you drive fair, the AI cars do also!! I think you can do noting about it! Its all in the game.

It’s a “feature” of the game that’s been around for ages. It pegs back your progress and some may erroneously think better parts will help and go spend....NOT. 
also get used to the win 20 and lose 40pts loop. 😆