Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

First qualifying after this patch the commentating was just horrible. They said that Hamilton didn't qualify from Q3 and he was P5 at the end, and also said that Ricciardo got the pole position but it was actually Vettel.

Expert is too easy but Legend AI cars are unrealistically fast, a Marrusia pulls away from a Merc with DRS open.
Pit stops sometimes give me intermediate tyes when the track is completely dry after starting wet, and i mean completely dry.
I have to do one more pitstop than AI/is planned as my tyres are shot.  

Great news! But there are some other important bugs that impide begin our online competitions.

- Fuel bug (Just qualifying): I chose 5l fuel to go into track but it changed automatically 70l fuel unable to change. So times are like race, 3,4,5 seconds slower. 

Agree
this is terrible 
me and my friends made our championship and this is happened in first track of the championship.

sorry for my poor english

Commentary is horrible post patch, constantly saying Hamilton is out in qual when he isn't. Also race engineer says I'm on front row with a driver that isn't the one I'm actually on the front row with. 

Also so using fast forward or loading a mid race save is still hazardous with ai cars flyIng off track or retiring.

Archived