Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

Commentary bug surely must have been picked up? Every session it says Hamilton is out even though he's at or near the top. 

Also so another bug appeared post patch on the Mini map. Another dot appears near your car from time to time. It follows your car and wanders off track even though there's no car near you. Putting full map on fixes it.

seriously are these games tested to any great depth. ? Two common errors I've found after a few minutes playing.

Hi all,

We just set live a new patch for F1 2015 on the PlayStation 4 and you should start to see it download in the next few hours.
  • Fixed deadzone being incorrectly applied to steering wheels
  • Fixed steering wheel settings not saving correctly
  • Fixed incorrect detection of certain controllers and steering wheels
  • Fixed assists being active in Pro Season  mode
  • Fixed inverted force feedback on the T100 steering wheels
  • Fixed OSD swipe being mapped to the DRS button on T500s
  • Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
  • Fixed AI cars having punctured tyres in P2 and P3 sessions in Pro Season mode
  • Fixed occasional camera flickering when entering spectate mode
  • Fixed Time Trial rivals not updating correctly when out on track
  • Fixed car resetting to track when using flashback in the pit lane
  • Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
  • Added a new “invite only” custom match option
  • Fixed some multiplayer races being “won” as soon as they start
  • Fixed spectators crashing at the end of online practice sessions
  • Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
  • Fixed players not joining hopper lobbies correctly from some game modes
  • Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins a hopper lobby
  • Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season
  • Fixed saved lobby settings not loading in correctly
  • Fixed car body not loading in correctly in some multiplayer race
  • Fixed vote to skip track being used multiple times
  • Various other bug fixes and improvements across all game modes

Note: for non-European regions this patch also includes all fixes from the v1.02 patch that was released in Europe last month.

Please let us know below how you feel about the patch and the changes we've made below.

We'll have more info on patches for the other platforms soon.

What about safety car?

Love how the AI keep you on your toes during the race, but, and there is a BIG but for me. Why, why, why do the AI drive like complete muppets at some circuits, ie, Monaco? Trying to go through gaps that don't exist and by doing so they force you off the track and we get the warning or penalty. Where's the drive through pens and stop and go pens? Where's the safety car? Also, are the AI's cars made out of indestructible materials? AI's slam into me and damage me, yet their cars stay intact. Also, the 2014 Sauber steering wheel looks well out of  proportion. Don't need the engineer to tell me to stay away from the white line every time I leave the pits neither, not a complete idiot.

PowerUp said:

Hi all,

We just set live a new patch for F1 2015 on the PlayStation 4 and you should start to see it download in the next few hours.
  • Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
  • Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
  • Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
  • Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season

Note: for non-European regions this patch also includes all fixes from the v1.02 patch that was released in Europe last month.

Please let us know below how you feel about the patch and the changes we've made below.

What about safety car?
Oh, for fuck's sake.

eddiegz said:
lol people wont stop asking about the safety car , so funny, their not going to add it. cant even get the game to play right.

So it's good then we don't care what you think. It's a basic feature that should have been there as standard since release it add immersion and strategy to the game. So I think people are entitled to ask for it in all honestly

Chromatic said:
eddiegz said:
lol people wont stop asking about the safety car , so funny, their not going to add it. cant even get the game to play right.

So it's good then we don't care what you think. It's a basic feature that should have been there as standard since release it add immersion and strategy to the game. So I think people are entitled to ask for it in all honestly
i wish they would put a safety car. buts its like beating a dead horse------- no response.

PowerUp said:

Hi all,

What about safety car?

Hi all,

Biglee, has the game freeze prob been fixed, this is a nightmare bug mate needs asap treatment.

Well, unfortunately after the last couple of hrs, the league members and my self have decided that the game is still impossible online for any league racing. Fuel levels are still wrong, i.e i put 20 laps of fuel in the car and when i came out of the pits i actually had 90kilo of fuel and was alot slower! Same thing happened in qualy. I put 5 laps of fuel in and had 81kilo and was miles slower! I just don't see how this game can be fixed! So many thungs wrong, and the de sync of our cars was still bad. I know online isn't particularly easy to sort out. But how can it possibly be so much worse than previous games? I do love the physics of the game, but that im afraid is where the enjoyment kind of ends. I'm going to give up on online racing and attempt the pro season mode now that i have checked it and everything seems to be fixed. Wish it coukd all be fixed up for league racing though.

automa said:

Hi all,

Biglee, has the game freeze prob been fixed, this is a nightmare bug mate needs asap treatment.
No, this bug has not been fixed. See my post earlier in the thread where I put a video of the game freezing post patch! How hard can it be honestly. 

Hello all and @justbiglee .

ive never been one for dissing codemasters,or giving grief,im actually one of the few who have openly supported codemasters through the current difficulties on my twitch broadcasts,found ways to help get around certain issues and done youtube videos on them for example,how to get around poor synchronisation,reload the game after each lobby,this also stopped you getting full tanks of fuel and parc ferme locking on without you putting a set up on and a few other issues,however there is now something i would like to comment on,or at least ask.so here goes.

within 2 daysof the games release, i had worked out that running rich fuel,overheats your engine,and reduces speed,so you had to use it wisely,this i thought was clever,and gave an advantage to those who were clever enough to work it out.then the "info and temperature" hud addition was put on the 1st patch,for those clever enough,it confirmed what they thought was happening.those not clever enough,complained that it was a bug,a fault,its broken,no you just aren't driving right!!!

so my question is,have you buckled to the masses of people who couldnt differentiate a bug from a clever realistic situation and now removed this feature?or was it actually broken in the first place?i personally do not believe it was broken.it made sense,even the engineer said at times "you cant run rich for long,you'll overheat your engine"

i get the feeling the game because of its issues recently has been brought back to those who cant cope with realism,example number 2.

the invite only lobby is fantastic,and was much needed so thank you for that,but why have you taken off being able to ban ABS?in a league where we run no assists,we ban assists,but if a driver joins who had ABS on,it stays on for them,we have had to get all of our drivers to prrove they have there assists off before we started our race.

again,have you buckled to those who cannot handle no ABS?perhaps people have been complaining about getting punctures for no reason,oh wait,is it because they are locking up every where because they cannot drive the car properly,lock up too much,you puncture your tire,again good realism,drive smooth,no puncture,Jenson Button esque,and theres the advantage for those who driver properly.

or is it just a mistake that has slipped past the net given you have had a lot to fix?mistakes can happen.either way i wanted to bring this to your attention,and hopefully get an honest answer for one of your biggest fans who has always defended you,who it has to be said,has been able to run a league for the last 3 weeks,working with the things i found to help us gamers play the game.

yours sincerely,FrontRowRacin_DP

Archived