Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

TARJAM said:
Box1Racer said:
touw22 said:

• Added a new “invite only” custom match option
isn't this the exact same thing as the "invite friends" mode?
Not really.. Before any "friend" could join your lobby. This way, they'd need an invite to get in. 
No .. Still friends can join even without an invite
.. Stil  don' t know how to make open lobby?

Hi all,

We just set live a new patch for F1 2015 on the PlayStation 4 and you should start to see it download in the next few hours.
  • Fixed deadzone being incorrectly applied to steering wheels
  • Fixed steering wheel settings not saving correctly
  • Fixed incorrect detection of certain controllers and steering wheels
  • Fixed assists being active in Pro Season  mode
  • Fixed inverted force feedback on the T100 steering wheels
  • Fixed OSD swipe being mapped to the DRS button on T500s
  • Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
  • Fixed AI cars having punctured tyres in P2 and P3 sessions in Pro Season mode
  • Fixed occasional camera flickering when entering spectate mode
  • Fixed Time Trial rivals not updating correctly when out on track
  • Fixed car resetting to track when using flashback in the pit lane
  • Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
  • Added a new “invite only” custom match option
  • Fixed some multiplayer races being “won” as soon as they start
  • Fixed spectators crashing at the end of online practice sessions
  • Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
  • Fixed players not joining hopper lobbies correctly from some game modes
  • Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins a hopper lobby
  • Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season
  • Fixed saved lobby settings not loading in correctly
  • Fixed car body not loading in correctly in some multiplayer race
  • Fixed vote to skip track being used multiple times
  • Various other bug fixes and improvements across all game modes

Note: for non-European regions this patch also includes all fixes from the v1.02 patch that was released in Europe last month.

Please let us know below how you feel about the patch and the changes we've made below.

We'll have more info on patches for the other platforms soon.

Please give us Pad drivers our death zone back ! I don't need big death zone, I'm not fernando Alonso to drive 100%left or 100%right !! I'm really big fan of codemasters  and user of f2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015... but since the patch yesterday  I have no fun with this game!!!

Sadler said:
Can someone explain the dead zone to me. I'm a pad user and a very smooth driver and notice no difference.
Hei, really no difference? This could be possible if you have usually an "agressive" style but you tell that your have a  smooth.. go to your favorite track and try to catch your personal best tt... i can imagine you will  not :) 
So about death zone, (if you are driving with the stick, not cursor) means that;  if you have zero death zone you need to move your padstick just a little bit to right /left to get reaction from your car... if you have bigger death zone you need to move the padstick longer way to right/left to get reaction  from your car...
With the new patch I'm missing  2 maybe 3 millimeters of steering now and can't drive smooth like I use to!

marsal79 said:
Sadler said:
Can someone explain the dead zone to me. I'm a pad user and a very smooth driver and notice no difference.
Hei, really no difference? This could be possible if you have usually an "agressive" style but you tell that your have a  smooth.. go to your favorite track and try to catch your personal best tt... i can imagine you will  not :) 
So about death zone, (if you are driving with the stick, not cursor) means that;  if you have zero death zone you need to move your padstick just a little bit to right /left to get reaction from your car... if you have bigger death zone you need to move the padstick longer way to right/left to get reaction  from your car...
With the new patch I'm missing  2 maybe 3 millimeters of steering now and can't drive smooth like I use to!
Yeah I drive very smoothly and wouldn't have even known about this issue if I hadn't logged on. No difference to me. Maybe it's just my driving style.

Deadzone is pretty well explained here

what it means in-game; on a straight when you do a little steering move (to position your car) and do this smoothly (not with a push to the left or right), it won't react anymore unless you go idd about half a centimeter to the left or right. Your car used to move from the moment you move the stick. This is idd very annoying and makes my motivation even less on this game while I actually really like it...

I only played single player and never experienced any issues apart from both Merc's pitting together, now at the end of every session Lewis Hamilton was eliminated even though he was on the front of the grid with me and even though I got pole as Vettel it was raving that Daniel Ricciardo has taken pole even though he was 6th... Not game breaking though

Going into Q1, the dot's on the mini map were everywhere on the track and off the track and only 6 of us went out and done a lap, at the end of the session everyone had. Will post video's later

Great, thank you guys to improve tha game constantly.

I've three request for one of next patch program:

1 - On Fanatec wheels change the speed on wheel's display with gear number (like Project Cars)

2 - On Dual Shock change the colours of flag on light bar with colours of rpm limiter for improve experience with manual gearbox (like MotoGp)

3- Bigger opponents arrows (like last year)

Thank you again and good job!

This patch also seems to have improved the AI a bit, Watching them onboard I noticed they don't 'drift' around every corner anymore in opposite lock but have more realistic, shorter moments of overstear instead. 

Also happy that we can now run Rich mix during qualy for a whole lap without overheating the engine, but the new commentary bug is very annoying. It's completely wrong for every single session. My last race they were screaming about a one-two for the Red Bull drivers, while in fact they didn't even make the top 10, and when I won the race as Kimi i had to listen to them calling Lewis's ''win'' the drive of the season...

touw22 said:
dryline said:

Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode

Does this mean I can have Q1/Q2/Q3 qualifying? If so I am ready to buy.

yes you can 
NO you can't. Downloaded patch, same shit as before. Hasn't changed for me.
you can, you can. obviously you are engaged in a race weekend. You can not change the settings if you are in qualifying, for example. Begins a new race weekend.

My t500S still has deadzones and I have all of the feedback and torque values set to 100.

Also, when racing in canada, when entering on the back straight, looking into pit late, there is a box of pixels that are all scrambled and you can't see down the track.

Please fix the physics as well.

eddiegz said:
Chromatic said:
eddiegz said:
lol people wont stop asking about the safety car , so funny, their not going to add it. cant even get the game to play right.

So it's good then we don't care what you think. It's a basic feature that should have been there as standard since release it add immersion and strategy to the game. So I think people are entitled to ask for it in all honestly
i wish they would put a safety car. buts its like beating a dead horse------- no response.

I know exactly what you mean. The fact it's there on the start line anger's me even more what codemasters trying to do troll us?? Here's an example flick through the main menu until you come to the multiplayer option you can see custom helmets but you can't chose any. Come on guy's seriously??

touw22 said:
dryline said:

yes you can 
Ehm actually you can! You can even have 3 practice sessions with full qualifying and a 5 lap race if you want to. Maybe you have to restart your season first before you can change it, not sure about that, have you tried it?

touw22 said:
dryline said:

yes you can 
you have to just select one preset and then you can modify it to your liking

touw22 said:
dryline said:

yes you can 
Ehm actually you can! You can even have 3 practice sessions with full qualifying and a 5 lap race if you want to. Maybe you have to restart your season first before you can change it, not sure about that, have you tried it?

Archived