Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

touw22 said:
dryline said:

Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode

Does this mean I can have Q1/Q2/Q3 qualifying? If so I am ready to buy.

yes you can 
NO you can't. Downloaded patch, same shit as before. Hasn't changed for me.
you have to just select one preset and then you can modify it to your liking

PauloRic said:
Hi guys,

Is it a bug or I did not understand but in championship mode you can choose the entire weekend, FP1, FP2 and FP3? Please CM if it is a bug keep it!

Tks
"Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode"

At least try to read the patch notes...
Ok man, looks like you are smarter than me, but the patch note says to me that we cannot edit during the championship mode not before start. I was able to choose full weekend before I start a season, I understood that this would be only available in Pro Season Mode, that is why I am asking if CM changed their minds or it is a bug.

regards

After this latest patch, the AI don't run in rich fuel mix in qualy, or they either have an issue with top speed. If you watch them onboard they ain't hitting the same speeds as the human driver. Can be quite bad, as I'm over a second quicker in the top speed sectors on certain tracks. 

benten972 said:
Do you change dead zone ps4 controller or something else????
Yes looks like big dead zone now .. not funny! At least 0.5 seconds slower cause of to less feeling !
I read that new patch  for PC is out which fixes problems for pads. . Probably for ps4 we will get also new patch without dead zone in next 2 weeks.. need to be proof by sony before download is possible. ..

Robinn1 said:
 After the patch, everytime 9I search for standard sprint I find a lobby quickly, but the lobbies are usually empty or has about 3 people in them. Am I the only one here with this problem?
No .. o think there are not many people's having fun playing bugged onlinemodus...

A couple of issues have been created since this patch that I have noticed in championship mode:

When in Q2/ Q3 sessions I notice there are lots of dots on the map (as if they are AI drivers) who are flying around the track through walls or just way off the circuit. They aren't actually AI drivers, they are just random dots which seem to appear sporadically at random points.

Also the commentators are confused as to who has topped practice/ qualifying. Every practice session, the commentator will say Daniel Ricciardo has topped (when in fact I did, Daniel was about 6th) and during qualifying, the commentators always comment on how Lewis Hamilton has been knocked (happens each session) and then the commentator finally says that Red Bull are both at the front row (when in fact they will be about mid way down the field).

EDIT - Just to add, this is stopping me getting the trophy where you top all sessions in a weekend in championship mode.

2 bugs to fix

Ps4 - Fanatec CSR - Multiplayer and single player mode

1 - In free pratice the fuel displayed on info menu isn't the same that you load in setup

2 - A little damage of front wing is too severe on car performance. Often in real GP the driver doesn't need to change the nose for only an upper flap damaged while in the game is impossible continue.

Good job!

I know I might sound a bit stupid but what does fixed inverted force feedback on the t100 mean, it's my first ffb wheel I've had so I'm not that experience or knowledgable wen it comes to things like this thanks if anyone can help 
It was a bug, instead off the wheel fighting against you round a corner, it was pulling you around it instead... felt awful! Glad they fixed it. I'm a gooner too!

Codemasters, how much interest have you made off the money people paid for your broken product which breaches the trade descriptions act?

Your game states it can be played with a dual shock 4; it could, for about six weeks, until you left the majority of people who purchased the game with a racing simulation as responsive as Nigel Mansell's Racing on the ZX Spectrum.

Your game is marketed as running at 60FPS; it did, for about three weeks, until you broke the contract you entered into as a seller with everyone who purchased your game.

You're selling a product under false advertising and your ability to correct the problem is shameful, while you count the money gained from giving an obviously unfinished game to the public. You need to offer assurances that all your buyers will have the product they would have and you need to give them said product rapidly or the results of your false advertising will no doubt escalate.

Archived