Jump to content Jump to content

PlayStation 4 Patch 12/08/15

justbiglee

Since this patch Crofty's commentary has gone tits up. He keeps saying Hamilton's out of Q1, when he's not, and keeps saying he's out of Q2, when he's not. It doesn't matter who you go, but if  you get pole or win a race, Crofty keeps saying Riciardo has pole or has won the race, when he hasn't. It baffles me to how you can add glitches when trying to fix current ones. 

PowerUp said:

Hi all,

We just set live a new patch for F1 2015 on the PlayStation 4 and you should start to see it download in the next few hours.
  • Fixed deadzone being incorrectly applied to steering wheels
  • Fixed steering wheel settings not saving correctly
  • Fixed incorrect detection of certain controllers and steering wheels
  • Fixed assists being active in Pro Season  mode
  • Fixed inverted force feedback on the T100 steering wheels
  • Fixed OSD swipe being mapped to the DRS button on T500s
  • Fixed race weekend settings not being editable during Championship Season mode
  • Fixed AI cars having punctured tyres in P2 and P3 sessions in Pro Season mode
  • Fixed occasional camera flickering when entering spectate mode
  • Fixed Time Trial rivals not updating correctly when out on track
  • Fixed car resetting to track when using flashback in the pit lane
  • Updated the hopper system to use an alternative search method where players will join an active session. Joining sessions should now be much quicker. If no free sessions are available in that hopper then the user will create a new session
  • Added a new “invite only” custom match option
  • Fixed some multiplayer races being “won” as soon as they start
  • Fixed spectators crashing at the end of online practice sessions
  • Fixed several instances of players failing to start a session after other players have left the game
  • Fixed players not joining hopper lobbies correctly from some game modes
  • Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins a hopper lobby
  • Fixed players acquiring another player’s points when joining a session mid-season
  • Fixed saved lobby settings not loading in correctly
  • Fixed car body not loading in correctly in some multiplayer race
  • Fixed vote to skip track being used multiple times
  • Various other bug fixes and improvements across all game modes

Note: for non-European regions this patch also includes all fixes from the v1.02 patch that was released in Europe last month.

Please let us know below how you feel about the patch and the changes we've made below.

We'll have more info on patches for the other platforms soon.

What about safety car?
Oh, for fuck's sake.
Hahaha CM should just make a SC game just for these people...   I'm sure that if they did add it and it was deployed to much they would be like ohhhhh the SC comes out to much...   

I downloaded and installed the patch for ps4,playing championship season,I saved during Chinese grand prix (done 26 laps),would the patch work or would I need to start all over again the Championship? Thing is when I load and start from where I left race my tyres have magically worn to nothing,there are tyres floating in the air above me,the dots on the map to show where other drivers are have scattered all over the mini map,it's a nightmare, this game has been thrown together at the last minute,complete garbage,it's worse than I previously thought it's just so unrealistic,one waste of money,unless someone can help me, I wouldn't give this game 1 star let alone 5.

Lozzy said:

@Zanarkand  - The blue flag issue on the first lap should be fixed up in the next PS4 patch

@rsdlewis  - The commentary issues are resolved in the next patch

What about the dual shock issues? It's now approaching two months since you released your product for sale, do you accept that you're legally required to provide every purchaser a full refund and clear details on how to receive this if you cannot provide a working game?

Please provide details on when consumers can expect to receive the properly pre-tested update which delivers a working product as advertised.

I have just completed a full season in Expert mode with Bottas (Williams) on PS4, and have quite a few issues I'd like to share with CM in the hope it might help with some bug resolutions. I thought there was a thread set up for this purpose, but can't find it for looking.

Can anyone point me to it, please?

I hope these issues are getting sorted to

*AI cars double stacking causing a lot of issues. ( I know this issue has been sorted for PC, but thought I'd still put it in. )
*AI drivers with ''no collisions'' turned off, still drive as tho it's turned on. - This is quite a annoying glitch, as me and my friend can only play with the collisions off, as we live quite far away from each other and the connection causes a lot of AI issues, They randomly crash into you for no reason and also drive the racing line as tho you're not there, crossing over your path when along side you, also ramming you from behind.
* I think this glitch is known already, but the commentator seems to always think the Redbulls have always grabbed P1 and P2, in qualy. 
*Fuel glitch while in qualy. Sometimes no matter how much fuel I choose it sometimes fills my car up to full fuel.
*Also AI don't seem to be using the fuel mixtures, feels like they are always in standard. 
*Also when in equal car mode online, The AI still are in performance mode. 

Sev77 said:
Lozzy said:

@Zanarkand  - The blue flag issue on the first lap should be fixed up in the next PS4 patch

What about the dual shock issues? It's now approaching two months since you released your product for sale, do you accept that you're legally required to provide every purchaser a full refund and clear details on how to receive this if you cannot provide a working game?

Please provide details on when consumers can expect to receive the properly pre-tested update which delivers a working product as advertised.
What are the dual shock issues? Is there a list of them? 
I'm having big time problems. Can't keep car on track in turn, hairpins etc............Anbody have the same problem?

I want the Commentary bug and the blue flag bug being fixed asap. would also be nice if more cars retired from races due to crashes in some reaces i see big Crashes between 2 cars in front and they just spin and get straight back in the race and that's on the full damage setting.

AUGUSTOII said:
I hope you do not forget to include the ps4 voice control in pt-br !
Worse than not having the voice control in pt, is not having the possibility to change the game language to english. Even if set all PS4 languge to english, the game is still in portuguese. It worked in all previous F1 games in PS3, not working in F12015.

Sev77 said:
Lozzy said:

I'm having big time problems. Can't keep car on track in turn, hairpins etc............Anbody have the same problem?
Yes since last patch.. dead zone for pads is toooo big ....
We have less space to stear..

marsal79 said:
Sev77 said:
Lozzy said:

Yes since last patch.. dead zone for pads is toooo big ....
We have less space to stear..
Bloody hell. The game is unplayable. 
Will the next patch solve this issue?

Archived